Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
PricelineUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
Trip.comUS$140
1,264 results
All reviews bridge of the gods restaurant next door train noise river view balcony room railroad tracks provide ear plugs free breakfast multnomah falls light sleeper across the bridge pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again great place to stay beds were comfortable road trip earplugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Despite a 40 minute drive to Portland, I couldn’t imagine staying anywhere else when I come to town. Gorgeous area and views from hotel are superb. Staff is amazing, restaurant next door under new management and is great, Rooms are clean, comfortable and well appointed. This is a true Beat Western Plus.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us while traveling to Portland. I am so pleased you found a refuge from the City. I hope you can return to the Gorge and we invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

very clean and nice. We had a river view, and there is a nice walking path for walking the dog or just taking a stroll. Had dinner in the lounge-excellent. Breakfast was great. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
Sandy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments. I hope you can return to the area and we invite you to stay with us gain.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was an absolutely beautiful property and our room overlooked the Columbia River. I have to say, though, that the best part of this place was their staff. They knew the fun local places to check out, and great nearby restaurants (I'm looking at you, Susan, Mireya, Priscilla - you guys were the BEST). The other perk about this hotel is the free breakfast. This is not your average breakfast, people. This breakfast is the real deal. And it's free. And for our smoker friends who don't necessarily want a smoking room, the Best Western provides a nice covered patio just for you. For me, this place was worth every penny and I can't wait to take another trip to one of the most beautiful parts of Oregon.

Room tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor and we had excellent views of the Columbia River
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your incredible kind remarks and for staying with us. I am so pleased the staff was there for you. I hope you can return to the Gorge and we invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The staff was great and super nice and helpful. We arrived around 11 pm, having flown in from Hawaii. The room was clean and nice. A few things - the tv service wasn't working, and the front desk was super helpful and responsive trying to fix it. The biggest drawback was the noise from the train the occurred throughout the day and night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. The City water project has caused a lot of problems for us and I am sorry your got in the middle of it. If I could move the train tracks out to the National Scenic Area I would do it today. I hope you have a wonderful time while you are here in the Pacific Northwest and we invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nice hotel with beautiful views to the river, excellent service, very nice and clean, swimming pool and hot tub was nice after a hiking trip to the mountains. The food at the restaurants was so good, quick service, big plates, food was so yummy!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us while visiting the Gorge. I am pleased you enjoyed your breakfast. I hope you can return to the area and we invite you to stay with us again.