“Good breakfast”

Papa Morgan's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I visited Papa Morgan's with a friend a week or so ago for breakfast. I had as good an omelet as you could expect from a little place in a little town. I wasn't gourmet, but it was quite good and in the normal price range for this area. Some day I plan to go back for lunch.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 12 January 2020

We had breakfast there and were pleasantly surprised. The portion were generous, the prices were very reasonable and the service was good. I had the chicken fried steak and it was great with the ribbon potatoes. Large orange juice was half the price of a small one elsewhere!
All in all, a good family style restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2019

The food, service and atmosphere here are excellent. Portions are perfect for the price. Prices are reasonable. Friendly, family-owned restaurant. Great place to enjoy a good meal!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 7 May 2019

Great food with great staff! Will definitely stop by here again next time I'm passing through! Chicken fried steak is delish!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 18 January 2019

We stopped in at this cute town after a hair raising drive through a blizzard in nearby mountain passes. We needed a break.

This is an old school diner, with many local customers.

My husband opted for the veggie omelet and I had the soup of the day (clam chowder) plus half a sandwich of my choice (I went for tuna).

Food hit the spot and service was good. We would stop here if in the area again.

Date of visit: January 2019