“Unprofessional Management Lied to my Face, Apathetic and Rude.”
Review of Stix Sports Bar

Stix Sports Bar
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Description: Stix Sports Bar If burgers & beer are calling your name, we have just the ticket at Stix Sports Bar. Sample a selection of craft beer paired with non-stop sporting action. Stix's Sous Chef recommends experiencing their Signature Grinder, a classic guest favorite, layered with roast beef, ham, turkey and bacon topped with Swiss and cheddar cheeses, tomato and onion served on a hoagie roll with our zesty bistro sauce, toasted to melted perfection!
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Here's to hoping someone cares...

At 1:50am, 2 Stix hosts asked if I was there for a drink... I asked the manager for a side of French fries and yet I understood when she said the kitchen closed at 1:30.

At 1:55 when the casino floor announcement system informed me that 3 orders where
"...Ready for pickup at Stix Sports Bar.." I returned to inquire about why a side that takes 3 mins to cook was refused.

This would've made my girlfriend's night (on our get-away for her birthday!!), and mine.

If the kitchen was shut at 1:30am, how could they, 25 minutes after, produce 3 full orders but not a side of fries?

The answer: "Well, we got these orders just before yours, so we can make them, but now the kitchen is closed." What!? You said the kitchen closed at 1:30!?

I am sad to say that after 4 years of visits and damn near $14,000 spent here, I would rather visit the casino on the coast than to face such blatant apathy from management at Seven Feathers... over a side of fries!

Regards,

David
Restaurant Manager

"The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave" -Thomas Jefferson

P.S. Where the letter I attached to my emails to Seven Festhers' staff informs my understanding of the relationship between tribunal-run bars and the OLCC, my practice is that food must be offered at an establishment that serves drinks. So, why did management offer me a drink, but refuse food and not even direct me to where I could order something to eat? It is late and this it not how I expected to spend my evening. I'm very disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2021
Customer Service, Owner at Stix Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Hi David. We are unsure if you received our previous responses to other reviews, but we wanted to let you know we have passed on your feedback and would like to follow up on this. If you have a moment, please email us at social@sevenfeathers.com so we can discuss further. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking to you.

Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Really enjoyed the Fish & Chips great food and generous portions. The atmosphere is good we like to watch the sports. The service is always spot on.

Date of visit: February 2021
Customer Service, Owner at Stix Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Thanks, Cindy! We're happy to hear you like visiting us at the Stix Sports Bar. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Busy time, wait staff was awesome. Good selection of meals & beverage selection was extensive. Looking forward to another visit.

Date of visit: January 2021
Customer Service, Owner at Stix Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review, JVL! We're so happy you enjoyed your meal at the Stix Sports Bar and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 19 December 2020

We shared a phillysteak sandwich and it was great. Plus we got to sit and play while we ate. And playing is what we came to do. But alas we have to eat. Best of two worlds here in the Stix Sports Bar. And Kohl was our waiter and he was great.

Date of visit: December 2020
Customer Service, Owner at Stix Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Thanks for the great review Patricia! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

Surprising, the fish and chips were better than the french dip. Both were great if you wanted almost burnt tater tots to go with them. It was a Saturday evening and the wait staff were in production mode, get them in, fed and then get them out....

Date of visit: November 2020
Customer Service, Owner at Stix Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Hi RWeGone. We're sorry your experience with us was less than perfect. That doesn't seem right! If you'd like to give us more details on your visit, please email us at social@sevenfeathers.com. We hope to see you again soon!