“great food.”

Ken’s Sidewalk Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I love the place great fries the only thing that could make it better is well nothing that is how much I love this place if only there was one where I lived so I don´t have to drive for a half-hour to get it but you should go they food is great.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 10 September 2020

If you want a good burger meal without breaking the bank, this is the place to eat at in Canyonville.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

There aren’t a lot of restaurants in Canyonville so this place has a decent selection of food choices.
We got a take & bake Pepperoni pizza. It was about the size of a medium pizza. No way was it like a Papa Murphy’s pizza. There wasn’t a lot of pepperoni on it - maybe 2 pieces per slice. I expected more for what we paid - $15.80 cuz they charge extra (around 50 cents) if you use a charge card.
After reading other reviews, if we go back we’ll try a burger & a milkshake.

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank gypsylady002a
Reviewed 29 April 2020

Overnighting at near by RV park we decided we needed a treat.
Ken's was recommended. Best milkshake we have had a in long time. Even in a Pandemic, a week day and late afternoon - people waiting for milk shakes. I bet it's busy in the summer.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Passing through the area and needed to make a lunch stop. Checked the TA reviews and Ken's was the place to go. Many meat options for your burger, but I just went with the standard beef offering. Very tasty and will be stopping by again when travels thak me in that direction.

Date of visit: September 2019