“Great burgers!”

Ken’s Sidewalk Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 September 2020

If you want a good burger meal without breaking the bank, this is the place to eat at in Canyonville.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

There aren’t a lot of restaurants in Canyonville so this place has a decent selection of food choices.
We got a take & bake Pepperoni pizza. It was about the size of a medium pizza. No way was it like a Papa Murphy’s pizza. There wasn’t a lot of pepperoni on it - maybe 2 pieces per slice. I expected more for what we paid - $15.80 cuz they charge extra (around 50 cents) if you use a charge card.
After reading other reviews, if we go back we’ll try a burger & a milkshake.

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank gypsylady002a
Reviewed 29 April 2020

Overnighting at near by RV park we decided we needed a treat.
Ken's was recommended. Best milkshake we have had a in long time. Even in a Pandemic, a week day and late afternoon - people waiting for milk shakes. I bet it's busy in the summer.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Passing through the area and needed to make a lunch stop. Checked the TA reviews and Ken's was the place to go. Many meat options for your burger, but I just went with the standard beef offering. Very tasty and will be stopping by again when travels thak me in that direction.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019

While traveling south on I-5 I wanted ice cream. Pulled off at Canyonville, Exit 99, and found this little gem. They serve local Umpqua ice cream at a reasonable price. The outdoor seating was clean with adequate shade. I don't know what they do for seating in the winter. The family next to us were eating burgers and fries with the delicious aroma haunting me all the way home. Next trip I'm going to try the fries. Easy on and off access to I-5.

Date of visit: August 2019