“Nice Family Atmosphere”

EL Paraiso Mexican
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Good selection of traditional Mexican food. Entrees were appropriately sized. Included a children's menu. Served a mean margarita. Family atmosphere and was clean.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank 987PaulaM
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 15 July 2020

My dinner was very good. I had a dinner combo of chili relleno with an enchilada. My husband had the chimmichanga combo. He is not a big "Mexican Restaurant" guy, yet he said his dinner was very good. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020

I took a group to dine there and the food was terrible. They put about 1/10th of an inch of beans on the dinners. I guess they were trying to stretch out a can into 20 portions? lol. Really, it's bad, but the prices are high? Maybe because they're the only ones in town, however Burger King is even better if you're hungry.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2019

We've eaten here 2 times in the past 5 weeks. This seems to be a very popular place, but we've always been seated right away. I think their prices are pretty decent and the food has been good, with the usual large servings. I like the fact that they bring salsa chips and the bean dip to your table.
This last time in, I tried something new, I got 1 steak taco and 1 chicken taco in a corn tortilla shell with rice and beans. I ended up taking the chicken taco home, but I did like the flavors in the grilled steak taco, and probably would order that again sometime.
I wouldn't say their margarita's are the best, I would say they are passing, so I do always order one.
They have coupons alot in our newspaper, and last time in, I think we must have saved about $7.00 off our bill for the 2 of us, so it was definitely worth it.
Would I go there again, yes.....I like the atmosphere, the staff is friendly and service is pretty quick, plus the food is definitely decent enough to go there again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

10 of us rv‘d at 7 Feathers Campground for the weekend and dined at El Pariso Mexican Restaurant. Considered everything including ambience, cleanliness, service and food to be average. Neither excellent or terrible.

Date of visit: October 2018