Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
Hotels.com
3,996 results
All reviews haystack rock ocean front oceanfront room great view oregon coast cookies indoor pool murphy bed get away great room gas fireplace balcony beach dog pet sunset anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022

Wonderful place to stay. They have definitely thought of everything. So many little touches that made our stay perfect. The room we had was small, but cozy. Very very clean. Bed was comfortable and linens and pillows were top notch. Their are chairs provided down by the beach and several places to wash your feet. The lobby has coffee and water. They also have firewood bundles and smore packs. Very sweet! My husband especially liked the window washing area. Washed all the bugs off the truck before we left.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donivan Collins, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I enjoyed reading your review but I have to admit the one thing that stood out was the window washing area. I was so caught off guard by that the first time I saw it but after being at the coast for a few months I completely understand why this is so popular!

I also loved the emphasis on "Very very clean". I am so proud of the team I get to work with here and will make sure to share your kind words with them.

I hope next time you visit Cannon Beach we get to see you here at the Hallmark Resort.

Reviewed 13 August 2022

Took my mom here. We each had a partial view - don’t let the name fool you - these are great views in my opinion. In my room was a birthday surprise which was great. They treated my mom and I really well. Also if you have a dog - they’re well loved here (I didn’t bring my dog this time but have in the past).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I was so happy to read both you and your mom enjoyed your stay and the views from your room. We do love dogs here at the Hallmark Resort so we hope when you travel to Cannon Beach again we get to see you both :)

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Comfortable room in a wonderful location on the beach. Room could use a fresh coat of paint, but very clean. Note that some rooms have kitchenettes and with everyone leaving doors to the deck open, you get all the smells of what others are cooking. Pay close attention to the room description as you book. The partial views are truly partial and many of the rooms look out to the beach over the hotel lobby and parking lot.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us in Cannon Beach. I look forward to this feedback so I can see what things we are doing well and also the areas we could improve. I did want to address one of the concerns from your room. You noted that the room could use a fresh coat of paint. I was hoping to find out what room you stayed in so I can be sure we address this. As much as our team tries to keep an eye out for areas we can refresh it is good to have something pointed out so we can address it right away. When you have a moment can you please contact me and let me know what room you stayed in? Also, I would like to find away to make up for your room being below our standards. Please contact me at donivan@hallmarkinns.com whenever it is convenient for you.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed 11 August 2022

The Hallmark is a wonderful place for couple, families, and/or friends. The location is perfect for walking to nearby restaurants/shops as well as the official downtown area. The beach is right outside the back door with free chair and bike usage. The tidal pools near Haystack are phenomenal - the best I have seen along the Pacific Coast. Awesome to be able to enjoy a fire on the beach at sunset (with s’mores if you choose). And we enjoyed free live music at the downtown park during our stay. Quick day trip to Astoria - was great to visit the Astoria tower overlooking the Columbia River entry to the ocean. We stayed in between tent camping reservations - was great to have access to laundry (laundry detergent & dryer sheets = complimentary)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I loved reading about your experience and 100% agree that when you are camping noting beats a pair of freshly laundered cloths :)

I will be sure to share your kind words with our team and I hope we see you again on your next visit to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed 11 August 2022

Got a king/non-pet, no view room, for $350 a night (136). One of the worse rooms ever; tiny, dark, noisy and no drawers, mainly because there was no room for any furniture. Thankfully only one night. The hotel has nothing outside the rooms, like a lounge or deck or any area to gather. Also it was dirty and shabby. I gave it a 2 only because I did not see what the better rooms looked like, but stay away from the king no view and queen/spa tub.

Room tip: Somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2022
Donivan Collins, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us in Cannon Beach. I look forward to receiving this feedback so I can see what things we are doing well and also the areas we can improve. I want to first apologize that they room and the stay did not meet your expectations. I 100% agree with you that the view from room 136 leaves a lot to be desired compared to our ocean view and ocean front rooms. Also someone should have made you aware of the observation deck located on the stairway to the beach. I don't know if it exactly what you are looking for in regards to place to gather and enjoy, but the views from that area are breathtaking.

I was hoping to find a time where you and I could connect and discuss your stay. I know it may not feel this way now, but please know our goal is to provide remarkable service to each guest who stays with us. If you have a moment can you please reach out to me at donivan@hallmarkinns.com and let me know a good time/method to connect?

Again, I hope you will give me an opportunity to make this right and I look forward to speaking with you.