Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,001 results
All reviews haystack rock ocean front cookies oceanfront room great view oregon coast indoor pool murphy bed get away great room gas fireplace beach balcony dog firewood steps pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022

Best hotel experience that I’ve ever had and favorite vacation spot. Super easy to walk to the beach whenever you like. You can hear the waves all night from your bed and panoramic balcony. Plus haystack rock is right out your window.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donivan Collins, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. Reading your comments put such a smile on my face and I immediately went down to share your kind words with our team.

I can't express how much we appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed 5 August 2022

Incredibly welcoming & comfortable culture at every turn. The beachside rooms with view of Haystack Rock cannot be beat. The staff, super pet friendly, very up to date yet quaint feeling. Easy walk to strip. #1 in our book.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback during your stay with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I truly enjoyed reading about your stay and loved "very up to date yet quaint feeling". I can't think of a better way to describe it.

I will be sure to share your kind words with our team and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

The view of Haystack Rock from our top floor room was fabulous. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. We had an issue w a barking dog right next door on the balcony. It was addressed immediately. Although we loved the location, the beach was a little too pet friendly for us. I would much rather hear the ocean and not the constant barking of dogs while relaxing between activities on the balcony or walking on the beach. This, however, is not the fault of the hotel. Overall, we loved the Cannon Beach area. Nice town and the Ecola State Park hikes were beautiful.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I enjoyed reading your review but I have to admit the part that stood out the most was the staff responsiveness and the kind and helpful comment. I was sorry to hear that part of the ambiance you were hoping for was overshadowed and hope on your next trip you get to enjoy the ocean a bit more.

Reviewed 5 August 2022

Hallmark Resort is absolutely quintessential for Cannon Beach. Bummed we sprung for the million dollar view and the fog decided to hide Haystack for 90% of our trip, but when visible it was a postcard perfect sunset. All the extras at the hotel were a huge hit. Smores package was fun and having beach chairs ready for us was so appreciated. Loved sending postcards as well. Staff fabulous!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach (or I should say next to Haystack Rock). I loved reading about your trip and I remember the fog on those days being so very unique. I will be sure to share your comments with the team especially the "Staff fabulous!" one.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed 4 August 2022

Traveling at the last minute, we had limited availability options in town.
We were not disappointed with Hallmark Resort.
It was all about LOCATIION !
** Location of Beach/Haystack Rock -- stairs straight to beach. just a few hundred yards to Haystack Rock...access to water, tide pools (starfish), beach volleyball, and just sand lounging.
* Location to amenities - LOTS of complimentary PERKS - beach chairs, afternoon cookies, free DVD checkout, popcorn, salt-water taffy in the lobby!
convenient Location to the area: Beach walking distance to dinner @ Mo's ;
* Walking distance to Cannon Beach shops.
* Nearby helpful staff - front-desk were very helpful & informative, and fast. Other property staff were very helpful, and would answer questions.

The room was nice (we had a 'non-ocean-view" room w/o balcony. From what we observed, the ocean view rooms were larger, and had more amenities (kitchenettes). Ours was cozy, but ok for couple or single.

Room tip: "Ocean view" rooms are larger and might have balcony overlooking beach.
Date of stay: August 2022