Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,945 results
All reviews haystack rock ocean front oceanfront room great view oregon coast cookies indoor pool murphy bed get away great room gas fireplace balcony beach dog pet sunset anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022

The view from the rooms in this hotel are just amazing. You can sit on you balcony and enjoy them or there are stairs that take you down to the beach. The hotel has Adirondack chairs for sitting on the beach and you can purchase firewood for an evening bonfire. The hotel is near several restaurants and the downtown is walking distance away. Everything has been thought of - including warm cookies in the afternoon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donivan Collins, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

amazing time... beautiful beds and beach.. It was very clean and just lovely. Close to everything but yet quiet and felt away from the hustle and bustle... but yet I could walk to town. I would return and recommend to our friends and family.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

I would come back to this place next time I come I love everything about it and it’s near the center. It has everything you need and it’s very relaxing, the staff helps with anything and it’s close to the rock with easy access and best place to stay at.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your kind words about the staff with our team.

Reviewed 22 June 2022

The reservation was for a "Queen Junior Spa Non Pet" -- when we arrived the emphasis is on the JUNIOR. The room was impossibly small, not air conditioned, at the end of a short hallway with two other rooms (the door slamming was almost unbearable). The deck had an ocean view (barely) and I'd be generous to say that it was about 6 feet square, it was almost impossible to negotiate the space between two deck chairs and a small end table. Room was located by a busy junction of hallways leading to the beach which also led to loud conversations passing by, thundering children, etc. Having said all that, the room was clean, the bed comfortable, but the overall disappointment cannot be minimized. Probably will not give the Hallmark another chance.

Room tip: If you're in a "junior queen spa room" request different room immediately!
Date of stay: June 2022
Donivan Collins, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I look forward to receiving this feedback so I can see what things we are doing well, and also the things we can improve. I want to first apologize that the room did not meet your expectations, not only the size of the room but the location as well. With all of the traffic just outside of your room and also the walkway next to your balcony I can understand why it wasn't the stay you deserved.

Please know that it is our goal to provide a truly remarkable experience and if you have a moment I would like to speak to you and find a way to make this right. When you have a moment can you please contact me at donivan@hallmarkinns.com so we can discuss?

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Hallmark Resort

Reviewed 22 June 2022

This was probably my last visit to Haystack Roack and The Hallmark. I'm nearly 80 now and live in Texas. But my daughter and I decided to visit some of my husband and my favorite places in the Pacific Northwest. Paradise on Mt. Rainier, Black Bute Ranch, and The Hallmark at Haystack Rock. None disappointed. It was a wonderful trip, ending up at Haystack Rock before our trek back to Seattle and my flight home to Texas. I took lots of beautiful pictures and have lots and lots of wonderful memories.

2  Thank Cathy C

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your kind words with our team. Also, it is great to hear you and your daughter created lasting memories.