Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,996 results
All reviews haystack rock ocean front oceanfront room great view oregon coast cookies indoor pool murphy bed get away great room gas fireplace balcony beach dog pet sunset anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2015

We stayed at Hallmark Inn for our first trip to Oregon. What a treat! We stayed in a suite with a partial view to save some money, but it was still worth it! The view of Haystack Rock was fabulous! We enjoyed the tide pools and walks along the beach. What a pleasant experience!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HallmarkResorts, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2015

Dear JennJ15,
Thanks for taking the time to share your Hallmark experience with other travelers. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Oregon Coast.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

We have stayed at this hotel several times. Great location overlooking beach and a Haystack Rock. Not far from main part of town. This time we got a room with NW view in the rooms not on the beach side. Only Comment is these rooms don't have an elevator and we were on the third floor. Seniors take note the stairs are not kind to legs. Rooms are very clean. Fire place, refrig, microwave and balcony. A good view of sea stacks, beach looking north. We caught a 2 night special which was a good deal.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HallmarkResorts, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2015

Dear Don M,
Thank you for making the Hallmark Resort & Spa a tradition when you visit the Oregon Coast.. Thank you also for recognizing our hard-working housekeeping department. I'm delighted you shared your Hallmark experience with other travelers and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

We have stayed at the Hallmark Inn, specifically the suites, for over 15 years now, with the average stay being 2-3 nights. If you absolutely require a view of Haystack Rock, you will not get it with the Suites, you will pay top dollar at the main part of the Hallmark to get that view, but just a little way down the street, the Suites provide 2 bedrooms, lots of space, a great indoor pool and a very short walk to the beach to get that shot of Haystack Rock.

Room tip: Floors on the upper level do give some glimpses of the ocean
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Waynebat16
HallmarkResorts, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2015

Waynebat16,
I agree with you, the Hallmark Suites are the best value in Cannon Beach! All of our rates at the Hallmark Resort & Spa are very competitive but the Hallmark Suites are packed with extras at no extra cost. Gas fireplace, new 50 inch TVs, enclosed balconies, galley kitchens, Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, sleeping for 4 and the beach is just across the street. We are in the midst of renovating all 15 suites so be sure and visit us again to see our fresh, new look.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

The location of this place is really amazing. It is super close to Haystack rock. My wife and I stayed in an Ocean Front Queen -- so we had a balcony overlooking the beach. Wow -- how incredible it is to open up the drapes and be looking at Haystack rock and the ocean.

The rooms and resort are very good -- maybe not excellent -- but pretty darn close. If i could have, I would have given this place a 4 1/2 star. I'm not sure if it is a 5 star -- mainly because it is a little dated. I get it, that may be part of the charm. But you are paying for the scenery and location -- not how new the carpet is.

Staff was very pleasant and nice. They have movies you can rent for free -- overall I would for sure come back to this place. My only thought would be to try to find a special or discounted rate -- because the ocean front queen can be a little pricey.

Also, if you get an ocean front queen -- which I highly recommend -- it only fits two people. The room is small -- nice, but pretty small. you would not be able to fit anyone else in the room.

Bottom line -- Cannon Beach is AWESOME. And I would highly recommend and ocean front room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HallmarkResorts, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2015

Dear Bart P,
As the closest resort to famous Haystack Rock our views are indeed awesome. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them. Thanks for recognizing our friendly, professional staff. They are a pleasure to work with. I thought I would let you know that while the resort was originally built in the late 1980's all guestrooms were renovated a little over a year ago. I suggest you go to our web site and sign up for our monthly email promotions. We strive to offer the best value in oceanfront accommodations in Cannon Beach with our competitive rates but we have monthly email specials that add even more value for our guests. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Oregon Coast.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

This is our 2nd time staying here and it's better than I remembered! We're staying in one of their dog friendly rooms with a beach view. We're steps away from the famous Haystack Rock. .... After some fairly steep stairs.

Our room came with a dog goodie bag and my son got a sand bucket and beach ball. Cookies in the main lobby at 4 pm !

There's 2 areas for dogs to do their business. My dog's picky and needs grass so we go to the one in front of the hotel. I'm impressed with all the responsible dog owners , no surprises were left behind.

The clean rooms are just big enough with microwave and small frig.

Dear berlykim55,
Thank you for making the Hallmark Resort & Spa a tradition when you visit Cannon Beach. I'm delighted you enjoyed your guestroom and our little touches. Sounds like your 4-legged friend had a great time as well. Thank you for sharing your Hallmark experience and we look forward to seeing you next time.