See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Every time I go in to visit my dad I'm amazed to see how happy everybody is and what a great job
the staff is doing. I highly recommend families taking a closer look at this location it's a happy place. And they take such great care of their residents

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

....is limited, so call ahead, its a shared lot with cars. If you do get a spot, its a pretty nice place. Our room was large & clean. Frig, microwave, coffee maker ( & thanx to the reviewer who wrote how to work the hairdryer!) Only negative was the odd odor in our room...kinda like a...wet dog?? Lit a candle & sprayed--it helped some. Smoking rooms available & never heard the trains, slept well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Blaise H
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The room is very large with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee in room! The staff at front desk are friendly! This hotel is about 15-20 minutes from Woodburn Drag Strip! Breakfast is donuts with coffee and juice! There is a free ice machine by room 118! No vending machine! I would have given a 5 star but the motel is right next to rail road tracks and the train goes by every 30 minutes! It didn't bother me with the ac to drown out the noise but if your a light sleeper like my husband he didn't get much sleep! Overall great stay!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Convenient location, clean room and bathroom, and I got what I needed when I needed. My TV was not working and they sent someone to fix it right away on a Sunday which was impressive, The room was big and had a roll in shower for wheelchair accessibility. The manager also let me check in early without any extra charge. It is just next door to eating places and a Safeway also an organic high end grocery store was close by. it is right on the freeway so you can get going as soon as you get out of the hotel, free parking and free breakfast. Gas station right across the street. Most of the rooms are a little away from the street so not much street noise but still you can hear the train go by if you leave your window open. Microwave and fridge helped with eating in home cooked meals brought in a cooler.

Room Tip: get one a little away from the road and upstairs
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We spent two nights here, using Canby as our base during the solar eclipse. Our room was large, with a vanity outside the medium-sized bathroom, as well as a long dresser and a small table. So lots of room for our "stuff." There was a very new, wall-mounted TV with 70 channels, including HBO. The king-sized bed was extremely comfortable, with crisp clean linens, and we slept very well (train whistles do not bother us!).

On the negative side, there was peeling wallpaper over the vanity, with mildew beneath it. And the two upholstered chairs at the table were horribly stained. The shower-head was very low (but provided lots of hot water, with good pressure). The tub/shower definitely needs updating. We couldn't figure out how to work the hair-dryer, though, on check-out, we were told that there was a button "on top" that we needed to push. And though the room felt and smelled clean, we were surprised that they still use quilted bedspreads instead of the triple-sheeting method most hotels are now using.

There is nothing luxurious about this property, and kids will be disappointed that there is no pool. But for us it provided everything we needed for our 3-day adventure.

Stayed: August 2017