All reviewsroom was cleanup stairsfor instancebagelsstay there againworked greatnight's restan older propertyadequate breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorpine roomgreat customer servicesmall townjuliepocatellolaptopbasics
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I was so disappointed in my stay here. First there was no fridge in our room even though our reservation said there would be. The free WiFi was useless. It didn't work the 15 hours we were there. On first glance the room seemed clean, however the fabric chairs were stained and I wouldn't sit on them. The top covers on the bed are old and worn to the point of you wondering if the rest of the bedding was clean. One of the beds was so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep I kept rolling into my husband because all the spring in the middle did not exist. Those beds were at least 20 years old. We were up and out early. Didn't even try the breakfast. I'm so disappointed and will try somewhere else when driving through.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Based on our experience, we would have been better off sleeping in our car than paying for a room here. The room was absolutely filthy, the bedding hadn't been changed and the toilet was covered with you know what. Plus lots of other issues,
Do not stay here!

Room Tip: Stay some place else!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 23 July 2017

check in took too long as there was only one person. A phone call was more important than helping those of us ready to check in. the assigned room was open and not ready. the air conditioning unit as high on the wall and when I asked how I was to turn it on, was shown how to stand on the lugguge holder! I figured out how to use a ooden coat hanger to push the controls. Maintenance staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dean W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Burns, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for the feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. We will be talking to our front desk staff about prioritizing. We will also be looking into an easer way to access the air conditioner. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.
Sincerely, Dean Webb
GM

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Burns is a small town with few overnight choices. This is an older Day's Inn and judging from its exterior you might pass it by. However, choices are few in Burns and next accommodation is quite a distance away. Room was simple and older but it was clean and relatively quiet. The bed was the most comfortable in our entire trip and the AC was terrific in very hot weather, so we had a good nights sleep. Simple breakfast but friendly staff. We'd stay here again if passing through. The restaurant next door was a nice treat and a pleasant surprise!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you chose to stay with us and that your stay was satisfactory. We hope that the next time you pass through you will stay with us again.
Sincerely, Dean Webb