Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$138
US$134
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtpleasant stayworked greatsmall townjuliegalbasicsqueen
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Bathroom window came out of casing when opened.
Bed scraped wall every time it moved.
Decor dated.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dean W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Burns, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are currently in the process of updating our property and our rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you passing through.
Dean Webb

Reviewed 2 March 2017

When you've been travelling from Seattle,Wa, to LA,Ca. Then to Las Vegas and then heading back home to Wa. You want the least problems to deal with, and thats EXACTLY,what we found with the staff, the check-in, the hotel, & the departure. Thank you all ! ! !

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are glad your stay was satisfactory. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
Dean Webb

Reviewed 12 December 2016

the room was pleasant but the woman at the front desk was wonderful. she was very friendly and helpful and went out of her way to make you feel like family. I was very tired and on my way home because my husband was ill nads she checked on me! As awoman alone she was sure I was comfortable and safe. Her name was Julie Brown. She also had 2 lovely dogs. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Julie B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Burns, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you for your kind review, I really appreciate you stopping in and meeting you. People like you make my work a pleasure, hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

The desk clerk (don't remember her name) and the manageress, Julie, made a possibly difficult situation a pleasure. I needed to "water" my little Jayco camper prior to a hunt. Their assistance resolved my possible problem with aplomb and effortlessly. Kudos to them both. - Jeff

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dean W, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Burns, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very glad that your situations was handled so well. We hope to see you the next time you pass through.
Sincerely, Dean Webb

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I just received my Visa statement and had my room charge PLUS a $50 charge.. I called to question the $50 charge and was told "your dog urinated all over the room".. HaHa.. Problem is WE WERE NOT TRAVELING WITH OUR DOG!!! I had asked for a room to which we could back up to the door and were told the only one available was hard wood floors and they asked if that mattered to me. Duh..didn't even know why it should matter until we got into our room and found out we were in the dog section! LOL.. Still didn't really care except for hearing a bit of barking from next door, but no biggy! Then today to get the Visa bill w/ an extra $50 charge for my dog peeing in the room when I didn't even have my dog w/ me! Makes one wonder how many other people have been wrongly accused of this; perhaps a little extra money maker for the motel!

Room Tip: Be very careful about extra charges on your credit card!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolev1223

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry that this occurred. If you would like to give the hotel a call, we will look into this right away. Once again, we are very sorry about this and hope you will give us another try.
Sincerely, Dean Webb