“BE AWARE OF EXTRA CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD!”
Review of Days Inn Burns

Days Inn Burns
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Burns
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I just received my Visa statement and had my room charge PLUS a $50 charge.. I called to question the $50 charge and was told "your dog urinated all over the room".. HaHa.. Problem is WE WERE NOT TRAVELING WITH OUR DOG!!! I had asked for a room to which we could back up to the door and were told the only one available was hard wood floors and they asked if that mattered to me. Duh..didn't even know why it should matter until we got into our room and found out we were in the dog section! LOL.. Still didn't really care except for hearing a bit of barking from next door, but no biggy! Then today to get the Visa bill w/ an extra $50 charge for my dog peeing in the room when I didn't even have my dog w/ me! Makes one wonder how many other people have been wrongly accused of this; perhaps a little extra money maker for the motel!

Room Tip: Be very careful about extra charges on your credit card!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolev1223
Dean W, General Manager at Days Inn Burns, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry that this occurred. If you would like to give the hotel a call, we will look into this right away. Once again, we are very sorry about this and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Our stay was very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. They worked to get us a room downstairs and we appreciated their effort. Will stay there again. The room was clean and the kingsize bed was vey comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Watch your CC statements if you stay here ! The staff running this hotel are crooked and will try to double bill you. When I refused to give them my CC # five hrs later over the phone after we had left I was called a few lude names and hung up on. The manager called me back to apologize and ask yet again for my CC #. She stated that she forgot to make a copy and was unable to charge me but yet had charged my company booking agent and knew she had.

Rooms are very dated, drafty and cold. A generator ran all night long right behind our room and the walls are paper thin. Maids are very rude and hold conversations right at your room loudly and lude. Don't expect a pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We take these complaints very seriously and will be looking into this right away. We are very sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. We hope that you might give us another try. Once again, thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Broke down on the highway and got here at 1:00 a.m. No worries they took care of use.
They opened up the Breakfast Bar and made sure we were taken care of completely. It was the personal service that made the difference.
I just can't say enough about how well we were treated.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very glad that your stay was satisfactory. We hope to see you again soon, on better terms for you however.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We had an awful experience in Ontario at our motel so decided to go to Burns. We decided to stay at Days Inn, and after telling Julie about our hell experience in Ontario, she did everything possible to make sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable. Yes the rooms are a bit dated but when I walked in and saw it wasn't carpeted I was very happy. With bedbugs being such an issue I like seeing motels going to flooring instead of carpeting. I have had a very bad issue with bedbugs in the past but when I walk in and see flooring that fear is almost immediately eliminated. I feel like rooms are cleaner without carpeting. Great job Days Inn. I will be using you in future travels.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that your stay with us was a good one. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burns
1.3 km away
Americas Best Value Inn
2 km away
Best Western Rory & Ryan Inns
2.2 km away
Rory and Ryan Inn
Rory and Ryan Inn
#2 of 3 in Hines

Been to Days Inn Burns? Share your experiences!