All reviews horseback riding bedroom condo ice skating pools and hot tubs white water rafting rafting trip miniature golf hiking trails tennis courts mount bachelor the river fitness center short drive third floor fire pit units mt
Reviewed 9 June 2017

On the plus side: The setting could not be more beautiful! The view from our balcony was totally stunning, with tons of tall pines and mountains in the background. The grounds are spacious, with lots of activities for vacation travelers. Despite arriving rather late, check-in was efficient and friendly.

While the condo was quite comfortable, it was not without issues. One lamp in the living room area did not work, and the master bedroom only had a full-sized bed. Luckily my girlfriend is petite, and I don't move much when I sleep. Otherwise I would have had to sleep in the Murphy bed in the living room. The internet access is free, and not password-protected. But it wound up being intermittent. The WiFi connection remained solid, but server connections would frequently drop out for long stretches of time.

The closest grocery store is several miles away. Best to stop there and get coffee/supplies before checking in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Synguru
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Run down rude and lots of bait and switch. Paid !00% upfront on Expedia and they did not honor my reservation and sent me to a different resort miles away where I met another family with same experience. Advertise one price and then say not available. I think they select their guests based on highest rate and toss off the rest at the last minute.

Stayed: July 2016
5  Thank tle
Alexis N, Owner Care at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

I am so sorry. This does not sound like our Count On Me Service. Could you please email us the details at wvosocialresponse@wyn.com so we can look into this?

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This Worldmark has more amenities to enjoy. They even offer river rafting . Restaurant is on site if you don't want to drive 5 miles to where most of the restaurants are. They have heated pool with choices of salt water or chlorine and hot sauna. Quiet, forest setting. The room is clean and spacious. It also has been updated. Great staff. Excellent worldmark facility.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Angie A
Alexis N, Owner Care at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Angie. We hope you come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The room was nice, but was not impressed with the check in. In order to get our parking pass we were strong armed into attending a "time share" sales pitch that they charged $20 for. As we were tired and somewhat unaware what was going on the evening we checked in, we paid and unsure what it really was for. Be aware!

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Aurora R
Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your stay at the WorldMark Seventh Mountain Bend resort Aurora. I apologize for the delay in your check-in, and am disappointed to hear your interaction with the resort sales staff did not meet your expectations, as this is not part of the Count On Me service we take pride in. I know that after a long day of traveling the last thing you want to do is wait to get into your room and it is important that our guests are treated well. I assure you that we will be taking the necessary actions so this is not an issue for future guests. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The room had an oder that was unpleasant. More than likely from the carpet. We felt pressured into this time share program they have when we checked in, at the cost of $20.00 additional. We went there to vacation, and get away from business and spend time with our children. The room was great except for the carpet. Maybe they should try tile or hardwood flooring? No fireplace working. We would also concur with the detailed statement by OldMiquel on Trip Advisor. When you spend this kind of money for a resort like this, they should use the profits to keep up the many upkeeps that are required. It could have been a better stay.

Room Tip: Examine rooms before entering
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth K
Elisabeth_EAE, Owner Care at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

We are sorry you had to spend even a minute of your vacation dealing with an unpleasant odor. We know there is a certain level of satisfaction expected when staying at our properties and you did not receive this. Please rest assured we will have our housekeeping staff address these concerns moving forward to avoid any future occurrences of this nature. Thank you for making us aware.