I thought the resort was very nice. The one bedroom was really big for a one bedroom. It had two full baths. The staff were very friendly and tried to be accommodating.
This is a mixed use resort some people rent a unit some people on and then there's Worldmark. It's a pretty big property I think they have two pools, a restaurant/bar with outdoor seating by fireplaces. Also have mini golf.
The registration area is very pretty they have a section with the fireplace and seats and a large TV so you can sit and enjoy
The fireplaces do not work. They were wood burning fireplaces they need to be converted to gas fireplaces .
There is a pretty small flatscreen TV in the bedroom, a bigger TV in the living room which does not work because it's analog and they are converting to digital so we were stuck watching TV in the bedroom whenever we wanted to watch TV.
Our one-bedroom unit had a separate balcony off the bedroom and another one off the living room looking out into the forest which was just beautiful. The bedroom was big and even had a table and chair in it.
I would definitely go back but not until they have the TVs working in the fireplace is working because it was pretty cold when we went there in the mornings even in June
There were several nice golf courses in the area also. The drive into town to eat or shop is not that far. They have all Walmart supercenter and an Albertsons.
Sisters Oregon is about half an hour or so away. I would suggest driving there is a drive is pretty and you can see the three sisters mountains. If you're into quilting you probably already know about the stitching post and sisters great quilt shop cute town
There's plenty of sports type activities to do rafting down the river hiking etc.
The one issue we had were three little kids for 2 1/2 days running almost constantly from one into the unit above us to the other even past 11 o'clock. They sounded like a herd of elephants and it was very loud. We were told they could not say anything to them during the day and we had to wait until after 10 o'clock quiet time. To me that is absolutely ridiculous. I don't blame the staff they are just following Worldmark rules.
So they don't want to disturb the people that are stir being other people it just doesn't make sense Running in the unit should not be allowed. If a kid fell and hit his head on the table they be the first people to see Worldmark. To me that is unnecessary noise and activity. They finally left so we had a day and a half of peace and quiet.
Upon checking I even made a comment when they put us on the second floor that I hope there were no kids up on the third floor. Lol.
Anyway, we still enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain