We stayed in a one bedroom condo with a mini kitchen... dorm size plus refrigerator, two burner hot plate and microwave that also was a convection oven and dish washer. Breakfast out on the balcony, nice but only two chairs. Fireplace can only burn one presto log that you can buy, but it was summer, so passed that by. Great activity center with lots of activities on site and leaving from on site for kids and adults. Three pools and three hot tubs, very nice pool area. Deep pool was green colored water. Seemed clean, not sure what was going on there. Short drive through several round-a-bouts to the downtown section and Newport market. Munchin music at drake park free during Thursday summer nights. Old mill upscale shopping area with huge movie theater. Great place for a relaxing week during the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain