Bend Riverside Inn & Suites
US$247
US$221
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

US$263
GardenInn.com
US$291
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

US$268
The Oxford Hotel(Bend)
US$560
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenthe rivercovered parkingwould stay here againgas firelarge balconyhot tubcomfy bednice roomnice staydowntownunitsdogmicrowavemaidpetsnow
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I'm not so picky about hotel rooms when I'm only there to sleep and shower and the price is right. The Riverside didn't even meet that low bar.
The building is dated to the point of feeling old and creepy. While the interior isn't overly worn, it does feel cheap and icky. Construction workers were actively renovating while I was there - another minus - so perhaps this won't be an issue in a few months. Furnishings in the room were also cheap, dated and just generally weren't inviting.
As for cleanliness, it seemed that the basic surfaces were given a wipe down, but some things made my skin crawl: bugs IN the print hanging above the bed. Yes, stuck between the glass & cheap poster print. Smudgy finger prints of god-knows-what on the back of the bathroom door. Something black and gooey on the bathroom counter.
There was no hair dryer. What modern hotel doesn't have a hair dryer? I would have gone to ask at the desk but I was shooed out of my room before I could.
It was my mistake that I thought check-out was at noon. But I found it shocking to have a housekeeper pound on my door at 11:20. Yes POUND. When I answered she snipped "Check out was at 11 and I need you out of here because I need to flip this room! We're booked tonight and you've overstayed your welcome. I know one of you called to ask for an extension but I can't let you have it!" Being shouted at does not make for good service. I was on my way out anyway -- except for the wet hair -- so I grab my things and left. The man at the front desk made it seem like no big deal I was checking out at 11:30... so perhaps it was just an over worked housekeeper. Nonetheless I will never be back to find out.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank vinochica
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Great location, great view, great amenities and staff, very comfortable room. Can't think of anything else you could ask for, there are even shops and a wide variety of food just a walk away. You will love the walk paths.

Room Tip: River view is worth the upgrade charge
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
management1565, Manager at Bend Riverside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you for your visit with us and your review.
Frank

Reviewed 6 April 2016

This is a tired, old, sprawling property that seems to have a mixture of motel rooms, with or without kitchenettes, and privately owned apartments that are also rented out. Kind of confusing. When we last stayed, it was in a nicely appointed apartment. This time, we just needed a single room, so reserved a queen bed. Wow....what a difference! The room, while clean enough, was tiny, in need of many upgrades and had NO amenities. No refrigerator, microwave, phone or even a hairdryer. The coffee pot had a chunk of glass missing and even though they claimed to have HBO, they didn't. Nor could we ever get a solid wifi signal. My boyfriend called the office several times & they just shined him on, with never an apology of any kind. We checked out a day early & won't return....ever.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BobsCupcake
management1565, Manager at Bend Riverside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

I am sorry that you were disappointed in your stay. The unit you booked on line is a basic bedroom that is described as not having amenities as it is a lock-off to a larger unit. Due to poor reviews and expectations we have removed this small unit from internet sites. The staff was not indifferent to your situation as they called me 3 times about the internet and HBO. I found that a relay had failed in that section and had to be replaced. The cable company had moved HBO to another channel without notifying us. Staff was to offer you an upgrade but may have failed to do so.
That being said, you were unhappy with your stay and I want to offer you a free night stay in a river view Studio.
Frank Wilson, GM 800-284-2363

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Even though the room was pretty dated, it was roomy and very clean. We had a full kitchen, 2 queen beds, and dining table, complete with balcony that overlooked the river. Also had an indoor pool and hot tub. Heat worked good, good sized wall mounted TV, and even had a gas fireplace but we were unable to figure out how to turn it on. For the price ($99) we found it was a very good value in a town of pricey real estate and hotels. We usually stay at more updated places but they also cost a lot more.

Room Tip: Room with full kitchen, 2 beds and river view is only $20 a night more than a standard room.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you. We are in the process of refurbishing all the rooms and replacing fireplaces with new ones. Our rates will still stay very competitive with the other hotels.
Frank

Reviewed 4 December 2015

We were traveling through Bend with our mini poodle. We chose this hotel since it was pet friendly. The very large hotel and conference center is very old and dated and I understand they are undergoing a major remodeling project in 2016, That will help. the room we had was very average, no view, opened to the parking lot. I suspect we got that due to having a dog. If they remodel and update their rooms I would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: avoid the lower floor facing the parking lot
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
management1565, Manager at Bend Riverside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

I think you stayed at the Riverhouse and not the Bend Riverside Inn & Suites as we do not have a conference center.