“Amazing”
Review of Ariana Restaurant

Ariana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ariana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 485 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Expensive but worth every penny.
This is a sister restaurant to Zydeco. High end menu though.
My wife & I went there for our anniversary. We did the chefs course. My wife did the wine pairing for the 7 courses fantastic. If you love food & are willing to spend some money it’s a must. My wife also talked me into ordering the bone Marrow. I wanted nothing to do with it. We got it & I finished my part of the femur. My wife didn’t like it so I ate some more. Food was amazing !!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Came in to celebrate birthdays with my family - we ordered the chef tasting with wine pairings - couldn't have been more satisfied. Started out with cocktails - a sazerac and Negroni - both were excellent. the chefs tasting was wonderful, we had Oysters, scallops, soup, bread, a filet and desert - everything was wonderful.
Our server, Ben was great, always kept an eye on us without being obtrusive.
Second time going to Ariana's as it is a bit pricey but worth the splurge!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant. And I’ve eaten at a lot of restaurants. From the staff to the cocktails to the main course to the desert the attention to detail is second to none.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Small and cozy, a cottage converted. Winter time seating is limited to indoor only, summer, fall adds extra patio service.
Excellent food, service, wine list and ambiance. They offer Prix Fixe menu as well as al la carte dining. Linen tablecloths, candles, tough to get reservations sometimes but worth it.

Excellent for special occasions. Menu changes seasonally

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Lovely venue, outstanding food, James Beard Honors. Bend has several excellent restaurants with Ariana's ranking at the top.