“Delicious food accompanied by attentive, friendly staff!”
Review of Ariana Restaurant

Ariana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ariana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 484 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We had a late-ish dinner here (7pm) on a Wednesday, when we showed up, the entire restaurant was fully reserved! Luckily they had bar seating, where we were met with friendly faces, and amazing food. If you're showing up, I definitely recommend making a prior reservation for guaranteed seating.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This has been the best dinner we have had in years. My husband and I travel around the world and it is not easy to find dishes cooked with passion and succulent taste. This has been a great experience... Wonderful chef, service and ambiance... Thanks to the people at Ariana’s restaurant for providing not only amazing food but also amazing service. Roberto & Ceci

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Ariana’s for my wife’s birthday and everything about the night was outstanding. Our server answered our questions & helped us make great choices. We picked 2 wines & the server told us which one was best and he was spot on. I had the mushroom soup & rabbit both 10’s. My wife scallops were equally good.

We talked about coming back once a month.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Our friends, who had eaten here before, suggested this spot for our couples night out while visiting Bend. All eight of us were excited and even though we couldn't get a table reservation before 8:00pm, we all were just absolutely delighted with the ambience and food and wine and drinks. The service was impeccable and the dining was something you'd expect in a large city.

We all ordered an appetizer or salad and, I have to say, I usually stick to what I know, and that night I tried the bone marrow and was pleasantly surprised for thinking "out of the box" for myself. The bone marrow was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The amuse bouche was an amazing chevre served on mission figs and we all wished we had more to sample.

The evening went by way too fast and we even got to go into the kitchen to say thank you to the chef and the kitchen staff for making our night out in Bend so special. Our waiter had a great knowledge of not only the menu but of pairing wines with foods which only added to our enjoyment of the entire evening.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant and hope I get to return one day. Reservations well in advance are encouraged and recommended.

1  Thank pfkanagy
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We went our for a late evening dinner to celebrate our son's birthday. When we arrived for our 8 p.m. reservation, our table had not cleared yet. The staff was amazing. They set us up outside under a heater with blankets. Brought out menus. We ordered drinks. As soon as our table was ready, they came out to bring our drinks in, and warmly welcomed us. I was incredibly impressed with their care and concern. We learned about the restaurant, their food, options.
Everything was delicious, especially their use of local mushrooms to complement the food. But I must say, the most amazing part of the meal was the chocolate dessert. Save room, share with others, but don't pass it up!