“Wonderful!”
Review of The Oxford Hotel

The Oxford Hotel
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was traveling with my mother, who is on a walker. The staff was a tremendous help in terms of giving us pointers on making our movements thru the hotel and throughout the city that much easier. She was very impressed, and I loved the comfort of the rooms.

1  Thank 962cherylf
Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I were completely satisfied with our stay at Oxford. Staff were extremely kind and seemed
focused on making sure we had a great experience. First time in Bend was most memorable. We’ll be back again and definitely making reservations at the Oxford Hotel.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Although I had never been to Bend prior to my visit, I was quite excited to stay at The Oxford as it came highly recommended. The team at the hotel certainly did not disappoint! From the accommodations to the food, every part of my stay was enjoyable. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jerryp94
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Excellent service, wonderful hotel, great location. The staff truly went over the top! Located so that you can enjoy fabulous dining, shopping and whatever else moves you. Oregon is CLEAN, Bend felt very safe and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tonia S
WesternTrvlr, Manager at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Bend is truly a special place and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate the kind sentiments and want to thank you for staying with us. We hope you'll come back to Oregon soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I can't imagine staying in any other hotel when visiting Bend after staying at the Oxford Hotel. Everyone is just so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and cozy!
I love being able to stroll downtown and walk thru Drake Park too!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bend
0.7 km away
1.4 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Bend
33.2 km away
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge

Been to The Oxford Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Oxford Hotel

Address: 10 NW Minnesota Ave, Bend, OR 97703-2796
Region: United States > Oregon > Central Oregon > Bend
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Price Range: €180 - €349 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Oxford Hotel 4*
Discover a hip urban oasis in the middle of the great outdoors. Located in the heart of downtown, The Oxford Hotel is Bend’s only boutique hotel, with 59 stylish suites and amenities that will satisfy every whim. Come, experience a side of Bend you’ve never seen before. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Oxford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.