The Oxford Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wall Street Suites(Bend)
1,286 results
All reviewspillow menufrench press coffeedowntown bendboutique hotelturn down serviceheart of downtownsteam roomamazing hotelthe entire stafffavorite hotelthe lower leveltop floorthe location is perfectground coffeesitting areadrake parkbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Although I had never been to Bend prior to my visit, I was quite excited to stay at The Oxford as it came highly recommended. The team at the hotel certainly did not disappoint! From the accommodations to the food, every part of my stay was enjoyable. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jerryp94
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Excellent service, wonderful hotel, great location. The staff truly went over the top! Located so that you can enjoy fabulous dining, shopping and whatever else moves you. Oregon is CLEAN, Bend felt very safe and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tonia S
WesternTrvlr, Manager at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Bend is truly a special place and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate the kind sentiments and want to thank you for staying with us. We hope you'll come back to Oregon soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I can't imagine staying in any other hotel when visiting Bend after staying at the Oxford Hotel. Everyone is just so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and cozy!
I love being able to stroll downtown and walk thru Drake Park too!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Wonderful hotel, great location, friendly staff, great breakfast, large room with a bathroom that doesn't have a mirror that fogs up when you shower. A week before we arrived, Katie called me and asked if I had any question about our upcoming visit. That has never happened to us before. She answered my questions and sent a follow up email with more information a few days later. We had a very pleasant stay and would go back to the Oxford.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My recent visit to Bend was made all the more enjoyable because of the wonderful accommodations at The Oxford Hotel. The staff, public spaces, rooms, and restaurant were all lovely and the location of the hotel is in the heart of Bend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family