Hotel was nice and not too expensive. The pool is nothing fancy but the beds were clean, rooms were nice and free breakfast was not bad. It's not a 4 star hotel and it is right on the street so don't expect to get a ZJ in the champagne room but it's definitely better than anything else nearby. We stayed at the Beaverton Budget Inn a few doors down from this one and it is the worst place I've ever been. We stayed for maybe 5 minutes before I went down and demanded my money back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a great hotel with a free HOT breakfast and outdoor heated pool. Located right off highway 26 and 217. Only 1 exit from the Oregon Zoo. The kids will love the pool. Black Bear Diner on site, easy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites West
- Comfort Inn & Suites West Hotel Beaverton
- Comfort Inn Beaverton
- Beaverton Comfort Inn