Comfortable motel and staff was very helpful. We arrived on an unseasonably hot day and out a/c wasn't working right (we noticed right away). Kristie got us another room fairly quickly which we appreciated. The motel and breakfast were fine - standard for Comfort Inn, but that's what we'd counted on. We found the motel an easy 4 block walk to the Beaverton Central blue line max, which we used a few times (very helpful in that we thought the auto traffic was really heavy pretty much all the time and everywhere). We also used the motel shuttle once and the driver was very helpful with tips, etc. We intend to stay here the next time we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a great hotel with a free HOT breakfast and outdoor heated pool. Located right off highway 26 and 217. Only 1 exit from the Oregon Zoo. The kids will love the pool. Black Bear Diner on site, easy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites West
- Comfort Inn & Suites West Hotel Beaverton
- Comfort Inn Beaverton
- Beaverton Comfort Inn