Stayed in Beaverton to be close to family but will choose another hotel next visit. We had a King Suite which was roomy enough for two adults and one child. Older building, pool not very clean. Often smelled Marijuana in hallways, stairwell and parking garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a great hotel with a free HOT breakfast and outdoor heated pool. Located right off highway 26 and 217. Only 1 exit from the Oregon Zoo. The kids will love the pool. Black Bear Diner on site, easy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites West
- Comfort Inn & Suites West Hotel Beaverton
- Comfort Inn Beaverton
- Beaverton Comfort Inn