“Clean and quiet room”

Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I was a little leery when I first pulled into the parking lot because the hotel didn't look great on the outside. Once I got to my room,everything changed. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It had everything I needed for my stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
GMBeaverton, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear Janice,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Beaverton, Oregon. We have discussed your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to notify us, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

It is very important for us that our guests experience a pleasant stay.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel was in okay shape with an attempt to remodel. Room had a strong smell of perfume when we walked in. We were on second floor and had to listen to our top floor neighbor walk around all night long since ceiling creaked!!! Told front desk and all they said was "sorry." Won't stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Erika,

I'm concerned about the noise issue and lack of help you experienced at our
hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

No refrigator, or microwave. Towels were skimpy. They kept the conditioner at the front desk and you had to ask for it, hard to do when you are in the shower. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was decent.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jacki,

I'm concerned about the issues you experienced at our
hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're

Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate changes have been implemented.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Hotel comfortable hot breakfast good Wi-Fi great parking restaurant next door. Friendly staff you didn't get 5 stars and there is nothing you can do 1 word Trains. Stayed here before and keep coming back

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Paul,

to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding.
Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very
best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our
staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes
that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services
we provide.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Very nice modern, clean hotel.
Room was large with comfortable beds, sheets were crisp & clean, large bathroom with plentiful towels. Quiet, did not hear any noise from other rooms.
Full hot breakfast is included. Outdoor swimming pool, lots of parking & a nice family restaurant just beside the hotel called the Blackbear Dinner.
Hotel has guest laundry service which was great to have.
Staff is very friendly & helpful.
Easy access to the train "MAX".
All around A+ !

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. The staff and I are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to meet all your needs. We hope to see you again soon.