“not so great”

Szechuan House
Ranked #135 of 463 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 April 2010

I read the great reviews that were written and decided to order take out. It was not very good at all. The shrimp were over cooked and chewy, the crab puffs chewy,all the food was blan and cold.

Reviewed 17 January 2010

By far the Szechuan House is the greatest chinese I have had. I found this place about 7 years ago but moved away. When I moved back I introduced my husband to this restaurant and he also fell in love with it. The staff is friendly, the food is delicious and the place is quaint. I recommend this place to anyone and every one. If you like, hot, fresh, tasty food, then by all means look up the Szechuan House.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 26 September 2009

Easy to miss, but well worth the visit. The owner is a great guy and didn't take him long to know what I order every time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 September 2009

The owner is a sweet man who treats the customers well. The food is great and it's one of the better Chinese places in Beaverton.

Reviewed 9 September 2009

The Szechuan House is near my house. I really enjoy/appreciate good Chinese food. As Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese restaurants gain more widespread acceptance fewer good Chinese places exist anywhere around here. Szechuan house is pretty good. Definetly, far and away the best in it's locality. Be warned, if you say you want something extra hot, They will serve you something very hot.