“this place has great food with generious portions.”
Review of Szechuan House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Szechuan House
Ranked #144 of 441 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Great lunches with soup and an egg roll. Really like the sweet and sour soup, its the best. Not open on Sundays and they do not open until 11:00.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We haven't eaten there and I have no idea what the restaurant inside looks like but we've been getting delivery from here for the last 6 months, probably 2-3x a month, maybe more. We order house fried rice and beef with brocolli. We also request no MSG. There are hardly any delivery places in Beaverton, this one is s good choice!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Whether I dine in, order to go, or have my food delivered, I am guaranteed prompt service with a smile, good food, and value for my hard-earned money. This family-owned restaurant is small, clean and customer-friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The owners are nice, and the food is almost all fantastic! This place serves Sweet and Sour Soup the way it's supposed to taste, and that's more than I can say for any other Chinese restaurant I can think of, at the moment.

Everything else I've eaten here, outside of the Cashew Chicken, since I'm not into Cashew Chicken, has been great! During the past two years, their portions have become noticeably smaller, while prices of inched up by a quarter, or so. I suppose this is to be expected. Lunch is still a decent deal, in that you get the standard choice of Rice (white or fried), Soup (Hot and Sour or Egg Flower, both of which are wonderful!), and main dish.

Really a great place, and a Chinese Restaurant that will happily deliver food to your door, no matter the weather outside.

Reviewed 3 April 2010

I read the great reviews that were written and decided to order take out. It was not very good at all. The shrimp were over cooked and chewy, the crab puffs chewy,all the food was blan and cold.