“I'm happy to be a repeat customer”
Review of Szechuan House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Szechuan House
Ranked #151 of 449 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Whether I dine in, order to go, or have my food delivered, I am guaranteed prompt service with a smile, good food, and value for my hard-earned money. This family-owned restaurant is small, clean and customer-friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The owners are nice, and the food is almost all fantastic! This place serves Sweet and Sour Soup the way it's supposed to taste, and that's more than I can say for any other Chinese restaurant I can think of, at the moment.

Everything else I've eaten here, outside of the Cashew Chicken, since I'm not into Cashew Chicken, has been great! During the past two years, their portions have become noticeably smaller, while prices of inched up by a quarter, or so. I suppose this is to be expected. Lunch is still a decent deal, in that you get the standard choice of Rice (white or fried), Soup (Hot and Sour or Egg Flower, both of which are wonderful!), and main dish.

Really a great place, and a Chinese Restaurant that will happily deliver food to your door, no matter the weather outside.

Reviewed 3 April 2010

I read the great reviews that were written and decided to order take out. It was not very good at all. The shrimp were over cooked and chewy, the crab puffs chewy,all the food was blan and cold.

Reviewed 17 January 2010

By far the Szechuan House is the greatest chinese I have had. I found this place about 7 years ago but moved away. When I moved back I introduced my husband to this restaurant and he also fell in love with it. The staff is friendly, the food is delicious and the place is quaint. I recommend this place to anyone and every one. If you like, hot, fresh, tasty food, then by all means look up the Szechuan House.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 26 September 2009

Easy to miss, but well worth the visit. The owner is a great guy and didn't take him long to know what I order every time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook