“So So”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We got an order to go of chicken, fried rice, and shrimp curry. It wasn’t awful and it wasn’t fantastic either. Just somewhere in the middle. I ordered the shrimp and got bathroom sick in the middle of the night. I just think it didn’t agree with me.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I don't make it to Oregon near as often as I used to but come here every time I'm in town. After 20 years, the food is still great as is the service. The General Tso chicken is big hunks of white meat as opposed to small pieces that are less than the breading at other restaurants. As them to spice it up and be ready for a taste treat.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The 2 of us with a toddler stopped in for lunch recently. The food was ok, not amazing. The Orange Chicken was fine, the combo chicken/shrimp plate was ok but had only one..one piece of shrimp. The lunch combo specials were a good value but the included spring roll was awful and very obviously fried in very old oil. Inedible. I am bummed to give a bad review because the staff was super friendly and the prices very reasonable. The problem: Our server went Missing in Action after our food hit the table. I need at least one refill on my drink, always, and we needed more napkins. Plus, I had to chase down the hostess to get our check when we had been clearly done for quite some time. I am not a demanding customer and certainly appreciate tip-based professions and default to 20% in all cases, except this place. They blew it on service. I will vote with my wallet and not return. Way too many other options in this area.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We were visiting relatives and had been out for the day. Cousin suggested we stop here for a bite to eat. Good choice. Food tasted great. Amount of food was great. Two people could have shared one meal. Service was good. Thumbs up to Happy Panda for a job well done. Great value.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Order take out 1-2 times per month. Food is always ready when I arrive and packaged well for transport. Taste is good and pretty consistent. Lunch special is a good value.

Date of visit: May 2017