“Best falafel and baba ghanoush”
Review of Oasis Restaurant

Oasis Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 462 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

New discovery for us. Great place for Lebanese cuisine. The best falafel I have ever had. They sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top and I love that! The eggplant baba ghanoush is also the best I have ever had. Fortunately they will be expanding into the business space next door. This will be our first choice for date nights. We will likely be doing take out as frequently as possible as well. We decided to get several appetizers instead of entrees. Cannot wait to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Ate lunch here today and the food was excellant. Accidentally found this restaurant on a Beaverton strip mall off Scholls Ferry Rd. Was pleasantly surprised how good it was since we stopped here on a lark - no recommendations. Shared a mezza plate with my wife, and it was plenty to eat. The falafel and baba ganoush were fantastic! I will return.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

i came to this restaurant because i saw good reviews, but i have to say couples things firts, i havent find yet a good Lebanese restaurant that offer variarity of arabic food, must restaurant offer the same dishes(hummus,shawarma,babaganush,falafel,fatush).
I ordered for a lamb(medium well) plate and fatayer, the lamb came over cooked and very hard to bite, i told to the waitress and she gave me a speech that their medium well lamb is the way the served me the plate, then she told me their lamb is tough.
The cheese fatiyer wasn't fresh, if i go to a restaurant i expect the food is made from scratch (maybe im too demanding). She offered to change my plate of lamb but too late for me i didn't want to wait more. She told me she cant take the lamb from my bill because she is not allowed to do it.( i was not asking for that ) but i think is right thing to do, instead she offered me a piece of baklava. The were just two tables occupied.
Of course i cant recommend this restaurant, is big fail in food and service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I'm not sure, but I think this is Lebanese cuisine. I enjoy their Lentil Soup and lamb dishes. Pita is served warm and the Baba Gonoush is smooth and creamy. The servers and management are friendly. I like the food there when I'm in the mood for something different.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I went here for lunch and had a salad and they let me have Riati yougart as the dressing. It was marvelous as was the strawberry lemonade. Excellent service and the salad was so big I brought some home for another day!