“Excellent Spa Day”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Oregon's Grand Salon Spa
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband gave me a spa day from The Grand for my birthday. I had a massage that was so relaxing that i caught myself snoring once or twice. My facial was nice also. They served me a champane lunch which i was able to special order. The pedicure and manicure were very meticulously done. ( I've had many of these before so i could compare from past experience). I had a blow dry and style and i will definetly go back for a haircut with her.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

I visited recently with a Sharing Spree. I was very impressed with the front office staff managing employees who were late or no shows yes that's what I said. The atmosphere was just a little too casual. Initially when I checked in, I was given a 40% coupon for a different service in the future and I thought I would use it. I had a nail service. Despite my arriving early, my manicurist was late and so we ended up starting late. The manicurist made casual conversation, but the nail room is oddly configured with two stations (so 4 people in one room), she knew the person who was having her nails done beside me and spent most of the time engaging in their conversation. She was a little casual in dress and manner and unprofessional. At the end of the service, she just told me to go to the receptionist - she couldn't even walk me out. I don't plan to return and I think that the staff might do good work, but the spa doesn't seem to exude professionalism.

2  Thank narcisse07