“Popular with good reason”

Gyro House Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The best lamb gyros you'll get anywhere for great prices from friendly staff and the owner is lovely bloke who cares about his customers, his food and his staff. Also good vegetarian options with soft, delicious pita bread.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I love the lamb gyro. It is the best gyro in town. The service and staff are friendly. I like how they give you lots of meat in the gyro.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite place for Gyro's, Baba Ganoush, and the Kibbeh is just like my old Syrian friend's wife used to make us!!
Wash it down with a mango lassi!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Have gotten takeout several times. The gyros are the best I've ever had. Tons of authentic, sliced off the spit meat, excellent garlic source & made on site fresh pita bread. Their humus is to die for, so smooth, flavorful and garlicky. Had to double floor space to accommodate crowds.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Have only been here twice but enjoyed both times. I have had the gyro with the 2 different sauces. I have also have the fries which were also very good. I want to try the pizza the next time I go but it's hard not to order the gyros because they are so good. The service is really good and the food comes out quickly