“Deceptive coupons”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Well we got an e-mail with a coupon for a halibut dinner and it said that the meals start at $11.99. When we got our bill we were charged full price less $2.00 each on our meal. When we complained we were told that only applies to the meals that at $11.99. In looking at the menu there wasn't a single halibut dinner on the menu starting at $11.99. When we asked where the meals were, we were told that the only halibut meal on the menu were "sandwiches" and they started at $13.99 and with the coupon they came down to $11.99. We think this is deceptive advertising and won't be going back to McGrath's again. Dinner was great, but what a shock at the bill. Too bad as we really did like this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Friends recommended this place and it was very good. Service was good, appetizers were good, food was good, time frame from start to finish was just right. Prices were acceptable.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We went there on a Saturday evening. We were seated right away. We had called ahead for reservation, but clearly they were not needed. Plenty of tables at 5pm. The service was great and the food was very good, but not great. We ordered a mud pie to go but they didn't put whip cream or nuts in the box, so it wasn't a complete dessert.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I would NOT make a trek any farther than a few minutes to come here. It's a chain. They had "King Crab Legs" on the menu and they weren't Alaskan King Crab legs, they were South American (much smaller) versions, almost like Dungeness. It's not bad, but it's not great either. There's much better. It's mediocre at best.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

As far as food, just wasn't the good food I have been used to. I got razor clams and the breading kept falling off and way more chewy or tough than normal. The green beans were blackened on most of them. Last of all a 1/2 cup of salad dressing is not expected on a salad. I showed the other waitress that collected our plates and she just didn't care.
As for my daughter's steak, told the waitress medium or medium well just not dripping blood. Her plate was drenched with blood and the steak was red and tough. Her green beans were as bad as mine. As for her salad she couldn't eat it because of the pond of ranch.
As for service, we were sitting on the end by the bar were we usually sit because we like the higher more secluded booth. We heard, wish I could start the day over, then oh, at least you don't have my party of 9, could I get off any sooner, maybe I should have called in. Mind you, it was a Wednesday at 12pm. It was an early mother's day meal because I don't care for busy times and my daughter is busy that day. The attitude was horrible and I finally turned on Netflix to tone them out with my ear bud. Honestly, it felt as though I had interupted someones day and was just a chore, and they didn't care about what they kept saying in front of us. Good bye Mcgraths, nice knowing you all these years it is time to end our relationship and spend my $50.00 somewhere else that wants my buisness.