All reviews kitchen stuff overworked staff breakfast items plenty of parking checking in portland area convenient location gordon convenience plumbing upgrades
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My colleague and I stayed at Extended Stay during a work conference recently. For the location to various conveniences and the amenities offered we found it to be a good deal. Staff responded in a timely fashion to a concern we had and remedied the issue to our satisfaction.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Lynn, thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you loved the value we offer and that our great location was perfect for your needs. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit the city.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We checked in after a long day on the road. We were meet with a warm hello during the check in. The lady who checked us took time to tell us about the hotel and the breakfast area, internet then asked us about dishes. I was pleasantly surprised by her kindness. We will stay here again if we travel into the area.

Room tip: Second floor room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are thrilled to know our location was perfect for your needs and that you were satisfied with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Near this hotel, there is Fred Mayer which is a big super market. I am Japanese and beginner in cooking, but I can cook easily and saved money. I could rent a wine opener etc. and have a lot of help from the Front. Everyday I walked in the very beautiful and large parks in the neighborfood and made lunch and dinner at my hotel room. I enjoyed the trip very much.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hiroyukio, thank you for your stay at Extended Stay America and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to read that you liked our front-desk service and convenient location which was perfect for your needs. It was great to have you here, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Clean. Has everything you need; but you have to ask for kitchen stuff. Front desk doesn't always answer the phone. Plenty of parking. Nothing else to report. Very close to Nike HQ. Construction out front.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Steve, thank you for sharing your review of Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you were happy with our convenient location and had an overall pleasant stay. It was a pleasure having you, and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Hotel Management\

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This motel is a very convenient location. However, I feel the prices are very high.I can't afford to stay there often. I have family I can stay with, but I'd rather stay at Extended Stay. They should offer coupons or another way to lower prices for those of us who stay there frequently.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Denise, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are happy to know you and your family liked our convenient location and that you had a pleasant stay. However, we always try to keep our room pricing very competitive with another hotel in the area, so we are sorry you didn't found us to be of right value. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to provide you all with the best offer available.