All reviews weekly housekeeping prices increase bus lines stove top home away from home restaurants and shopping rooms are clean quiet room supermarket transition
Reviewed 11 June 2017

If you need to stay at a hotel for more than a few days, the Extended Stay America chain is a good value, especially if you like to eat in at the hotel. Even for business trips, I like to buy hot food from restaurants or supermarkets and eat in the room, in front of the TV or the computer. This one at Beaverton is clean, and well run. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have stayed at this hotel a few times and find it a good value.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us once again and posting your kind remarks about our hotel, Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court. We are thrilled to read that you loved our friendly associates, the great value we offer for the price and your room as well. We appreciate you recommending us online and look forward to serving you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Was very disappointed this time. They might as well do away with the kitchen area. There are no dishes, no glasses, no silverware and no cooking utensils let alone anything to clean up after food preparation. The only thing there are empty cabinets and drawers and 2 thin plastic glasses. Had to shut off the refrigerator because it was noisy (Didn't use it anyway.) Breakfast consists of coffee, instant oatmeal and assorted granola bars.(Called "grab and go" breakfast) I did not see any newspapers but the might arrive later. On a positive note, the rooms were clean, the girl at the desk was pleasant and the beds were comfortable. Next trip I'll spend the extra $s and stay at Homewood Suites.

Room Tip: Top floor and away from elevator
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. We are sorry if our kitchenware policy was not shared with you at the time of check-in. As per our brand standards and to ensure cleanliness of kitchenware, these items are available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the room. In regard to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast, we will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to it. We welcome you back to our hotel when you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The hotel is well located in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area, just off of Highway 26, close to restaurants and shopping. The rooms are clean, modern and ours included a small kitchen.
The included breakfast is definitely very basic, with coffee, tea, instant porridge, granola bars and muffins. However, many restaurants can be found nearby if this doesn't interest you.
The hotel isn't fancy, but it is good value. We have stayed there many times and would do so again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Wesley, thank you so much for being loyal towards Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court and for sharing your positive feedback. We are glad to know you not only enjoy our convenient location and well-appointed rooms but also find us to be a good value. We appreciate you choosing us once again and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband and I stayed at this location for 3 months when first locating to the area. We planned to stayed longer, but prices increase over the summer, making it no longer a value for our situation. The rooms are appointed with traditional and functional furniture and we personally found the bed to be very comfortable. The kitchen items that can be requested were slightly mismatched and some where in bad condition. However, all items are not a like and if a similar item is available you can swap it. Guests can be rough on those items, and more effort should be put into ensuring only items in good condition are placed back into circulation. I did a lot of cooking and did not care for the European style safety burners on the stove top. They did not get hot enough for some of the items that I like to make. However I can appreciate that they are trying to not have less diligent guests burn down the hotel. Staying for a prolonged time we had weekly housekeeping. Typically the same housekeeper came, but they do get rotated on assigned rooms. The rooms were cleaned well and I have higher standard. The only time I noticed flaws were if I made a request that rushed their routine. If you are the type of person that trashes a hotel room because you can or lives like a slob, your results will probably vary. I read through some of the reviews that talk about the staff. For the most part I found them friendly and helpful. They are all real people with real personalities and if you kind and respectful you will find they are the same in return. We found the location to be good since we do not have car. A few bus lines are within walking distance and access to the train is easy. There are plenty of shopping and dining options nearby.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greeneyedqtpi
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us and that our courteous associates and convenient location left you with a good impression. We appreciate you choosing us for your extended stay and hope to be your hotel of choice every time you and your husband visit our area.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

There is no workout room, indoor pool and the breakfast consists of granola bars and chocolate cupcakes and coffee. You have to beg for dishes and the likes to be brought to your room and the front desk staff are very moody. One looked like she had been crying after she got off the phone with her boyfriend.

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. It upsets me to hear that you did not find our decor up to date. I would also like to apologize for any staff issues that you may have had. I have spoke with my staff about this issue so that it is not repeated. I am sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is aware of the issues and we will do our best to make sure that you experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at HLL@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.