There is no workout room, indoor pool and the breakfast consists of granola bars and chocolate cupcakes and coffee. You have to beg for dishes and the likes to be brought to your room and the front desk staff are very moody. One looked like she had been crying after she got off the phone with her boyfriend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Portland-Beaverton Hotel Beaverton
- Extended Stay America Beaverton
- Extended Stay Beaverton
- Beaverton Extended Stay