All reviews weekly housekeeping prices increase bus lines stove top home away from home restaurants and shopping rooms are clean quiet room supermarket transition
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We just needed a one stay until we decided on what we're going to do for the duration of the trip. Extended stay was a perfect place for a temporary shelter. It was nice and clean and the price was fare. Coffee, tea and hot water available 24 hours. Laundry mat was on the property. With a baby in tow, it was easy and convenient.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Arrived around 9:30pm for check in (2 rooms for 2 nights). Waited in lobby for a few minutes until the front desk staff came out from a back office. Very unfriendly, got the impression that we were interrupting her night. We are currently staying for our 2nd night.
The room is clean but dated. Our first time staying at an Extended Stay America. Was pleasantly surprised by the kitchenette. No kitchenware in the room but would be provided at the front desk. The bed is small, maybe a queen or a double (but we are used to a Cal King at home). Fridge, Microwave and kitchen sink all clean. Bathroom clean, tub drains well. Our room keys were programmed to expire after one night. The unfriendly front desk staff at night is not only unwelcoming but does not seem to know how to properly program room keys. Coming back after a day of shopping to find our room keys not working was a hassle. The front desk staff during the day was friendly and apologized for the room keys, I wish she was there the night before to check us in.
Easy to find using Google Maps. Location is great. Grocery store, restaurants, fast food, Target all within a few minutes drive. Wendy's is within walking distance. Took advantage of the grab and go breakfast (oatmeal packets, granola bars, pre-packaged muffins, coffee, tea and hot cocoa). Laundry room has quite a bit of washers and dryers. $2 per load for washer and $2 per load for dryer (approx 27 mins wash and 45 mins dryer). Wi-fi is slow to load and requires a login every 24 hours.
I would have preferred to have kitchenware in the rooms (like Residence Inn provides). Overall for the price we paid it was a great value with the kitchenette and grab and go breakfast. If the front desk staff the night we checked in was our only experience with the staff, I would hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear about your experience with our night staff. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached my staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at HLL@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The Hotel exterior is nice looking, dog poop everywhere, most of the staff is helpful, the manager I have no comment for. He's stuck up and not friendly at all.

The room was basic and needs updating, not what the pix represent at all. Rooms are filled with pot smoking, and febreeze, which I can't stand, like these people don't know that that product causes Cancer....??? Maids are snotty and aloof, dare you put your towels in the hallway, you need to carry all your dirty towels to the front desk and get fresh towels....long hallway = great daily workout!

The side door to the hotel, was constantly not working and broken, total chore to have to walk outside from the main door, which also, doesn't have automatic doors, again a chore to have to open double doors, with a bunch of luggage and suitcases......

Strange people stayed in this hotel, sketchy and wandering guys in the hallway.....didn't feel too safe, being a single traveler for business.

The hotel is tight, and I see doesn't spend $$$, small tiny bottles of shampoo, which you could use for hand washing, not long hair at all. The internet here sucks big time, every 24 hours you have to relog into their site...and its slow overall....so made my computer work a total chore....;-(((. Again, they need to upgrade their server.

So overall, I would say the hotel is just OK...needs work, and hallways need to be kept more clean.

Room Tip: Check your room, upon arrival for cleanliness, noise and overall quality before staying in it.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. It upsets me to hear that you were unhappy with your stay and I apologize for the issues that you encountered. I am sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I have spoke to my team about these issues and we will do our best to make improvements. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at HLL@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Hotel does not have an elevator. This would have been good to know prior to booking. Dragging suitcases up and down stairs is not ideal. But the room we were assigned was nice, it was on the corner, quiet, an average room inside. Decent price. Not overly friendly staff, but basic service was provided. We liked the location, it was a few minutes drive to shopping and various restaurants. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. It upsets me to hear that you were not directed to our elevator at check in. I am truly sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is committed to being more thorough when checking in our guests. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at HLL2@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I am beyond frustrated, angry and disgusted. I stayed in a room last week that smelled of urine only to discover the bed in which I had SLEPT on was COVERED in urine stains!!!!!!! Whenever walking into a hotel room I always inspect it first. Being a germaphobe, I have learned to ALWAYS do this upon entry. I looked over my bed, turned down the sheets, look for stray hairs and stains. Everything looked normal and smelled normal....at first. As I fell asleep I smelled an overwhelming stench of urine. It was so bad that I took my pajamas off, for fresh clothing on and slept on the recliner. At 7am the smell was still terrible so I decided to take off all of the sheets and under, UNDER the mattress pad on the mattress cover was multiple large urine stains and hairs from not only someone's head but all over their body. Along with this disgusting lack of cleanliness, when I used the bathroom I had washed my hands. When I went to use what I thought was a clean hand towel I felt something hard on the opposite side. When I turned it around there were finger prints on the towels. I know they were finger prints because someone had feces on their fingers and used that towel to get it off. I could see exactly what it was. I've documented all of my finding with photographic evidence and would love to talk to someone further regarding this matter. This is unacceptable! I am truly disgusted and cannot believe that this happened to me!!! — at Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the mattress in your room is truly regrettable. I understand how frustrating this situation is and I am truly sorry for for your experience. Your comments and photos were reviewed by our staff, and we will do our best to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at HLL@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.