All reviews front desk business center hour fitness hilton garden nice hotel omelet business trip fitness center comfortable bed convenient location sweet tomatoes breakfast buffet would stay here again nice stay cookies plenty of parking easy access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel on outside of Portland. Easy access to interstates. Friendly staff. Only about 70 or so miles to the beach.
Little difficult to locate. Great to have free morning newspapers and free coffee in lobby.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JudiT167, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here in Portland. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to town!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful. Only reason not getting a 5 is having to request service, but fixes were quick and pleasantly done. Excellent location. Easy access to Hwy 26 and close to the tech companies on the west side.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
JudiT167, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay! I am sorry to hear you had to request but happy to hear that we were able to get the issues fixed for your quickly. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to town!

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Came here while on business. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms are comfortable. The hotel has a restaurant and bar which is nice to have. Nice buffet breakfast too. The food is good and there are good options. It has a fitness center and pool which are somewhat small but adequate

Trip type: Travelled on business
JudiT167, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay! I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking and enjoyed the restaurant during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to town!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Great stay. Perfect location for my needs. Comfortable bed and quiet rooms, though the air conditioner was slightly loud at times. Good breakfast with a variety that spared me a separate trip to a restaurant for a reasonable price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JudiT167, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time here at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to town.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

i have stayed at this property semi-regularly over the last decade. i travel to Beaverton 6-8 times/year on business. good location and friendly, professional staff, plus the fitness center and on-site restaurant are conveniences. upon this stay, i entered the business center to find another guest under the desk using some pretty salty language. i found what she had already discovered: the printers had been disconnected from the computers and the printer connection to desktop computers had been hard locked. i asked the front desk representative, who politely informed me that guests may no longer print at this hotel, and that this was a recent change. oddly, the two printers remained on the business center desks (paperweights?). as a business traveler, i require printing. wherever i travel. i immediately got onto Hilton.com to cancel my already booked reservation for later October and made a new reservation at a different hotel with a fully equipped business center (lacking print capability cuts into my work productivity) this Hilton Garden Inn could be a good choice for leisure travelers, but i would not recommend it for businesspeople.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay! I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered in our business center. I know that you have spoken with my general manager and we will be following up with our team to gather more information. Our guests are absolutely able to use our business center to print anything they need. If the printers aren't working, we are happy to go in and assist in getting them operational. I apologize that you were given incorrect information.

I do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.