Best Western Inn at Face Rock(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$188
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$159
Lamplighter Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$94
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
Table Rock Motel(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$102
Bandon Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$154
TripAdvisor
US$81
All reviewsfamily cottageoregon coasttwo double bedsthe managersgas fireplacethe cottageseasy beach accessocean viewgreat viewsmall kitchenupstairs roomfull kitchengreat beachonly stayed one nightsliding doorroad tripstayed longer
Reviewed 7 September 2016

met family here on a trip down the Oregon Coast - great location - beautiful waterfront view - easy walk on the beach. DOG FRIENDLY! we will be back! Comfortable beds, quiet location. Loved our time there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
VisitWindermere, General Manager at Windermere on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you Peg for your nice comments. We look forward to your return visit and appreciate your patronage!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We stayed here for 1 night. It was not pleasant. Many things were wrong but the worst was the smoke alarm that started "chirping" at 1am. There is no way to reach the front desk from the room, so I put my pillow over my head and willed myself to sleep.
When I went to check out, I told the person at the office that this was a problem and she told me that they check these once a week. I said - maybe that is not enough? She indicated she would have housekeeping look into it. Felt like she did not believe me. She also said I could have called the emergency number at the office - I don't think this would have been good at 1am in the morning - plus I would have had to get up, get dressed... Left me more upset than when I walked to the office.

Other issues - this was advertised as a family cottage - but it has a queen bed in the "living room" and steep stairs to 2 beds upstairs. It has a small dining area/kitchen with a table and 4 chairs. Not sure how this would work for a family.
Bathroom is really small - no place to put anything - I had to put my bathroom things on the dining table. Sink was clogged and would not drain well.
Electrical "duplex" receptacles - were terrible - when I plugged in my iphone - the plug fell out - this happened in all the plug ins.
The place smelled - I noticed just now that pets are allowed - so maybe that is why it smelled. Place seemed old and beat up.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ryanpeg
VisitWindermere, General Manager at Windermere on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

As it is extremely odd and rare to get a negative review, I looked into this immediately.
We apologize that the battery on one of the smoke detectors in your room failed. We replace them on a regular bases to try and prevent such rare occurances. I suppose no battery is perfect. However, as you were awake anyways, we wish you would have walked the 40 feet to the office and pushed the "call" button, which is the reason we have the emergency call box. It took me 1 minute to replace the battery. The sink basin stopper was also in the closed position after examination; I pushed down the diverter and it opened as designed.

The Ocean View Family Cottages are clean, wonderful, classic cottages, as are all of our units. These cottages have frequent large family gatherings which have gone on for generations now. We have the best housekeeping staff, we constantly upgrade the rooms and amenities, and that is probably why we are sold out almost every night during the summer and maintain such a warm and friendly regular clientele that return year after year.

We are sorry your stay was not to your liking. I hope your trip back to Portland was uneventful.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We have stayed at Windermere on the Beach twice and this last time we stayed in the family cottage (#5), which was so perfect! The location can't be beat with full oceanfront views and walkway provided to the beautiful beach. The sea stacks are awesome to explore at low tide. The cottage is equipped with a kitchen, so you can grab some groceries and spend as much time on the beach as you want instead of spending money and time finding a restaurant. We enjoyed sitting on the patio and just enjoying the views! It's location cannot be beat, clean room, friendly staff, and friendly guests...this place is such a gem. This is our home away from home on the Oregon coast!

Room Tip: ask for the family cottage
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The location of this hotel is fantastic: located right on the Bandon beach. The view from our room (number 2, second floor) was to die for: a full panoramic 180 degree. Our room had a very nice, warm and cozy home feeling to it, probably because it had a kitchinette in it. Our room had a queen size bed (super comfortable) and a sofa bed for the kids. The decor (sheets/covers/wall art) was very pleasing and done in great taste. The room was super clean. Even though the dogs are normally allowed to stay in this particular room I could not find even one dog hair on the floor.
That's how clean it was.
The bathroom was small, but everything was in working order and again, the view was fantastic.
The owners are very friendly and so is their adorable 5month old rescue dog Lilly. They are amazing people with big hearts who rescue dogs from Equador and bring them to the US. My kids just loved playing with little Lilly.
WiFi signal was strong.
I only wish I could stay longer than one night at this place.
I will definitely be back next year for a longer stay, since there are so many things to do in Bandon: from beach combing to hiking in the mountains.
Thank you very much for a great stay.
Solid 5 star.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We stayed in room 19, upstairs. The room itself isn't a knockout but the view certainly is. And we had a wonderful casual meal on the outside patio. In all we loved the place. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful

Room Tip: Room 19 had a fireplace and a great view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple