“Whopper Jr Good”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #76 of 123 Restaurants in Yukon
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Quick on the go bite, Whopper Jr. basic burger with lettuce and tomato nothing fancy but for a couple of dollars was just what I expected. quick drive thru during lunch hour. Didn't want a big regular burger and this one was just right for a quick light lunch on the go.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped by this Burger king (drive through) for lunch. I ordered my usual Whopper, without pickles, and a Coke. As I unwrapped my lunch, I was unimpressed. The bun was soggy, the burger meat was limp, and tasted left-over from the day before. The lettuce was wilted. The medium [32oz] Coke, had less then 12ozs of Coke, the bulk of the cup was ice. I worked for Burger, [as a teenager] I would have thrown a burger, such as this in the slop bucket, before I would serve it to a customer. Eat at Burger king, but not this one. They don't care what they serve YOU.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I'm picky about great burgers and for fast food this one was a cut a love all the rest. A double burger intensifies flavor when done right and this was perfection as well as tasty and huge. Just the right amount of crispy char, grilled smoky flavor, stimulating with each bite. I would drop the pickle next time to enjoy the flavor even more and perhaps a little less dressing although that's not a negative. Still a tasty burger

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I love the whopper best for taste of the fast food chain burgers. I decided to try something different and and asked to hold the ketchup and mayo. The first bite revealed the true flavor of the cooked beef and I will do the same in the future. I got everything else normal on the burger and it was so big I ended up stuffing myself to finish it. Got the combo with fries and diet coke. Only wish is that I could go to a fast food place and get no salt on the fries.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

coupons with grandkids makes a good meal better and cost was GREAT. Greeted as I entered and almost no waiting :-)

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!