“Friendly people”

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Amenities were very nice and everyone was friendly and helpful. I liked having breakfast on site. I am not a morning person and do not like to have to get up and be ready for the day before I have coffee and breakfast. It was nice.

Room Tip: Just ask the person at the front desk. They were very helpful.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kristie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our Free Hot Breakfast!
We appreciate your feed back and look
forward on your next return to Woodward!!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The room was large and very clean. King suite. Breakfast was hot and on time. 0600! The staff was very friendly. The workout area needs a bench for weights. They have weights. Hot tub and pool was great. Pool salt water. Small but adequate. The only complaint is the bird droppings on the outside window. The birds made their nests up above the windows. This should have been addressed during the winter when nests are abandoned.

Room Tip: Try to get a room 4th floor opposite side of entrance. The birds are not there at this time.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Outstanding! It is guest like you that make our job's enjoyable. The birds are Barn Swallows and they just moved in a few weeks ago and their nest are made out of dirt. They are a protected bird so we cannot disturb them until they have their young. I agree with you about the droppings. I hope we get a huge storm.
When they leave yes I plan on having the building and windows sprayed. I appreciate the feed back and will look into your suggestions on the Fitness Center.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Went out of their way to make sure everything was satisfactory. I wanted cream for my tea in the morning and they did not have individual cups, so front desk went to the kitchen and poured some into a small cup I could keep in the fridge for my entire 4 night stay

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to hear, and guest like you
make our job worthwhile. Thank you for taking the time to respond we look forward on your next return to Hampton Inn & Suites in Woodward OK..

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Very clean! Staff was very nice & SO helpful! I was passing thru from Colorado to visit my daughter in eastern Oklahoma and started having trouble with what i thought was a flat tire, i pulled into the hotel to get a room and the desk clerk was just awesome! i asked her where i could go the next morning to have the piece that was hanging under my tire removed and Misty offered to call a friend/family member right then to come remove it! she couldn't get ahold of anyone so she asked me to take her to my vehicle to look at it, when we walked out to the car she looked and noticed that it was something that she said had once happened to her car as well and told me she could remove it and that's exactly what she did! Im so very thankful i made the decision to stop at Hampton that night! I couldn't have asked for a more friendly helpful desk clerk after having such a bad day that day! Breakfast was great and my room was nice, bed was comfortable and check out was a breeze! Will definitely be staying there again when im in the area!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Love E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Outstanding! Thank You for taking the time to respond and glad you were able to get help with your tire. We appreciate the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward on your next return to our property!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Very clean and neat. Staff was very professional and courteous. Assisted with any questions that we had. Kinda do really enjoyed the pool. Would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay at. Complimentary breakfast was very good and always restocked.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

We are so Happy To Hear you enjoyed your stay with us!! We look forward to see you on your next return to Woodward! Thank You for leaving us feed back..

Kristie Beck