“Rooms need a makeover”

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I was in a suite. The furniture was outdated and the sofa was very worn, Beds could use new mattress. Walls needed to be repainted and carpet replaced. The breakfast was nothing special. Seems like the coffee was always cold or none at all. Creamer or half n half was sour in both areas one morning. I started skipping breakfast wasn't impressed. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and this one could sure use an update. Not what I expected out of a Hampton.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The room was large and nice. The only thing lacking was the breakfast. Not much for selection and the juice machine was not working. There was a great restaurant right across the street. The room was quiet and comfortable.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I was bumped from LaQuinta Inn to Hampton (LaQuinta took care of the move) and I was thrilled with Hampton's facilities. Comfortable, spacious clean room, and breakfast was great! I will definitely look into Hampton Inns for future dental Mission of Mercy trips that I take!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This hotel was really nice, such a pleasant surprise! Very clean, nicely decorated and staff was very helpful. They put breakfast out early for all the volunteers of Mission of Mercy. Would stay here again if I am ever in Woodward!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights while setting up a partner location for my company. My room was very spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. Since the hotel is located off the highway, it was a bit noisey at night, but sound machines are provided in the room to block the noise. The one downside to the room was my shower. While it was clean, the shower head was not, and the water sprayed everywhere. There are several settings on the head, however, I could not get it to budge. It wasn't horrible, so I didn't see the need to alert the front desk.

Decor in the hotel is very nice and it is kept clean. I was slightly off put when I checked in. There was a gentleman sleeping in the lobby area with his shoes and bags sitting in the walkway. I wasn't sure what was going on and felt a bit uncomfortable, however, the staff didn't seem bothered by it and if he needed a quiet place out of the cold, who am I to judge.

Over all, it was a pleasant stay. I enjoyed the constant coffee in the lobby and nice staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice place to stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business