US$97
US$85
HIExpress.com
US$44
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Northwest Inn(Woodward)
US$94
US$75
US$83
US$79
Wayfarer Inn(Woodward)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Sands Inn & Suites(Woodward)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Travelocity
US$58
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot breakfastking suiteexcellent place to stayvery nice hotelmeeting roomservice was greatany questionspleasant surprisestay there againin townstaff was friendlyhot tub and poolconvenient locationlarge roomwould highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortableair conditioner
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The room was large and nice. The only thing lacking was the breakfast. Not much for selection and the juice machine was not working. There was a great restaurant right across the street. The room was quiet and comfortable.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I was bumped from LaQuinta Inn to Hampton (LaQuinta took care of the move) and I was thrilled with Hampton's facilities. Comfortable, spacious clean room, and breakfast was great! I will definitely look into Hampton Inns for future dental Mission of Mercy trips that I take!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This hotel was really nice, such a pleasant surprise! Very clean, nicely decorated and staff was very helpful. They put breakfast out early for all the volunteers of Mission of Mercy. Would stay here again if I am ever in Woodward!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights while setting up a partner location for my company. My room was very spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. Since the hotel is located off the highway, it was a bit noisey at night, but sound machines are provided in the room to block the noise. The one downside to the room was my shower. While it was clean, the shower head was not, and the water sprayed everywhere. There are several settings on the head, however, I could not get it to budge. It wasn't horrible, so I didn't see the need to alert the front desk.

Decor in the hotel is very nice and it is kept clean. I was slightly off put when I checked in. There was a gentleman sleeping in the lobby area with his shoes and bags sitting in the walkway. I wasn't sure what was going on and felt a bit uncomfortable, however, the staff didn't seem bothered by it and if he needed a quiet place out of the cold, who am I to judge.

Over all, it was a pleasant stay. I enjoyed the constant coffee in the lobby and nice staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice place to stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank brittany b
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I come here one week out of the month and the staff here is always professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and I never have any issues but I am sure if I did they would take care if it immediately

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business