CandlewoodSuites
Northwest Inn(Woodward)
HIExpress.com
Wayfarer Inn(Woodward)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot breakfastking suiteexcellent place to stayvery nice hotelmeeting roomservice was greatany questionspleasant surprisestay there againin townstaff was friendlyhot tub and poolconvenient locationlarge roomwould highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortableair conditioner
Reviewed 7 February 2017

This hotel was really nice, such a pleasant surprise! Very clean, nicely decorated and staff was very helpful. They put breakfast out early for all the volunteers of Mission of Mercy. Would stay here again if I am ever in Woodward!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights while setting up a partner location for my company. My room was very spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. Since the hotel is located off the highway, it was a bit noisey at night, but sound machines are provided in the room to block the noise. The one downside to the room was my shower. While it was clean, the shower head was not, and the water sprayed everywhere. There are several settings on the head, however, I could not get it to budge. It wasn't horrible, so I didn't see the need to alert the front desk.

Decor in the hotel is very nice and it is kept clean. I was slightly off put when I checked in. There was a gentleman sleeping in the lobby area with his shoes and bags sitting in the walkway. I wasn't sure what was going on and felt a bit uncomfortable, however, the staff didn't seem bothered by it and if he needed a quiet place out of the cold, who am I to judge.

Over all, it was a pleasant stay. I enjoyed the constant coffee in the lobby and nice staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice place to stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank brittany b
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I come here one week out of the month and the staff here is always professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and I never have any issues but I am sure if I did they would take care if it immediately

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Very nice Hampton. We have stayed here before. It has plenty room for trailers. Right off the main drag in town. Close to food and fuel. Always friendly staff. If your looking for a place to stay in Woodward this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Checked in late. Got unpacked, showered, and into bed only to look up at the ceiling and see clumps of bugs in at least four different areas. We hurried to the front desk where the man on duty wasn't apologetic in any way, but gave us a different room. We packed up and moved.
The next day we spoke with a manager who did apologize and comped our first night. Our second night was fine. I will tell you that the showers (water pressure) weren't great in either room.
Room size was excellent. Plenty of space.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family