US$44
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$101
US$74
Priceline
US$93
Priceline
Sands Inn & Suites(Woodward)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
US$55
Orbitz.com
US$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelhot breakfastbreakfast staffking suiteexcellent place to stayin townmeeting roomstaff was friendlybreakfast barconvenient locationany questionshotel is locatedpleasant surprisewould stay here againservice was greatone night stay
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Friendly, fast and efficient check in.
I registered online and was even able to select the room I wanted.
Note said could be subject to change, but I received the one I selected.
Girl at the front desk was friendly and able to check me in quickly.
The room was nicer and much larger than I expected.
About two hours after settling into my room, the front desk called the room and asked if everything was satisfactory. I travel a lot (First time in an Hampton) and have never had anyone do that. Bed was comfortable, great pillows.
Work out room actually had dumbbells which was nice, Pool was a cold, could have been warmer.
Standard breakfast selection. Better coffee than most hotels.
I'm normally a Holiday Inn Express loyalist, but they were full. This may make me seriously reconsider. I will have to see how Hampton's rewards points compare to HEI. I will tell you, If the points and rewards are even just as good, I may be switching my normal preferred place.

1  Thank Dayan I
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Hampton never disappoints us - always nice, firm bed, quiet room, great breakfast. There is actually so much to do in this part of the country that we couldnt do it all. from salt plains, viewing the wind mills, sand dunes, cave.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

My stay was unforgettable, I wouldn't stay at any other hotel. Everything was amazing from the second I walked in till the morning I left. The faculty there made me feel at home and very comfortable. Their hot tube was amazing it was great for when I got off work. I have seen a couple bad reviews for this place and I felt a little worried when I booked with them, but for me I had absolutely no issue at all. Book there if you get the chance you won't regret it.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 6 July 2015

The hotel is great, the staff is very friendly and helpful and my room was amazing. My only complaint was the hot breakfast. There was homestyle potatoes and egg. This is OKLAHOMA...MEAT and potatoes country. I asked the hostess, "Where is the bacon?" She said, "No bacon today, we had bacon yesterday." I was not there yesterday. I just don't understand a meatless breakfast when you advertise HOT breakfast. One of the top reasons I stay at the 'more expensive' Hampton is for the great rooms and hot breakfast. I had a cold continental breakfast during this stay...disappointing. Other then that, this place is GREAT and I would highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Gina R
Danielle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us!! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to provide you with wonderful Customer Service. Our motto is, "Every Guest, Every Time."

I have reviewed your comments in regards to the breakfast with our Housekeeping Team so that we will not have this issue with the breakfast moving forward. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again sometime soon!

Welcome to The Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Woodward OK Family!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I stayed here 2 nights for business. The room is spacious and the bed is good. The bath room is small but adequate. The WiFi is free and slow. The breakfast is complementary and (probably therefore) poor : micro-wave cooked scrambled eggs, dry bread and plastic cutlery. The staff is friendly and helpful.
The worst thing about this hotel is the NOISE. From the road and the cheap air-conditioning. Because of the poor sound isolation, you hear the neighbors (from above and the neighboring rooms) walking, running, slamming the doors, flushing the toilet, children yelling etc.
The value for money is below average in my opinion. Maybe this is rated as the best hotel in Woodward (July 2015) but compared to the rest of the world, its only average.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back side
1  Thank Robertus-1961

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I greatly apologize for the challenges you faced with the quality of the breakfast items and the noise. This is not the Norm for our hotel. I have reviewed your feedback with my staff to ensure that we can prevent this from happening in the future.

I am happy to hear that our team provided you with Exceptional Customer Service. I do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Welcome to our Hampton Inn and Suites Woodward OK Family!