“Very nice hotel for a decent price”

Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
Reviewed 25 July 2015

This is the second time I've stayed in this hotel and I couldn't find anything to complain about if I wanted too. Check in was a breeze (I booked on-line a few weeks prior). The property is clean and well kept. All staff members I came in contact with were very friendly. The room was very large and spotless. A/C worked very well and not too loud. My grandkids used the pool and loved it. The breakfast was not bad, better than a continental but not as good as and Embassy Suites. They had most of the regular breakfast fare you would expect. Beds were comfy and the location is close to many dining options. We stayed there for the Selman Bat Watch viewing out at Alabaster Caverns, and it sure was a nice place to come back to relax after several hours out in the July heat. Will be coming back to stay the next time I can get bat watch tickets. The wifi is a little slow, but hey, it was free.

Room Tip: We were in room 414, right off the elevator. Room view looked to the west with a good view of Woodw...
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Friendly, fast and efficient check in.
I registered online and was even able to select the room I wanted.
Note said could be subject to change, but I received the one I selected.
Girl at the front desk was friendly and able to check me in quickly.
The room was nicer and much larger than I expected.
About two hours after settling into my room, the front desk called the room and asked if everything was satisfactory. I travel a lot (First time in an Hampton) and have never had anyone do that. Bed was comfortable, great pillows.
Work out room actually had dumbbells which was nice, Pool was a cold, could have been warmer.
Standard breakfast selection. Better coffee than most hotels.
I'm normally a Holiday Inn Express loyalist, but they were full. This may make me seriously reconsider. I will have to see how Hampton's rewards points compare to HEI. I will tell you, If the points and rewards are even just as good, I may be switching my normal preferred place.

1  Thank Dayan I
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Hampton never disappoints us - always nice, firm bed, quiet room, great breakfast. There is actually so much to do in this part of the country that we couldnt do it all. from salt plains, viewing the wind mills, sand dunes, cave.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

My stay was unforgettable, I wouldn't stay at any other hotel. Everything was amazing from the second I walked in till the morning I left. The faculty there made me feel at home and very comfortable. Their hot tube was amazing it was great for when I got off work. I have seen a couple bad reviews for this place and I felt a little worried when I booked with them, but for me I had absolutely no issue at all. Book there if you get the chance you won't regret it.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 6 July 2015

The hotel is great, the staff is very friendly and helpful and my room was amazing. My only complaint was the hot breakfast. There was homestyle potatoes and egg. This is OKLAHOMA...MEAT and potatoes country. I asked the hostess, "Where is the bacon?" She said, "No bacon today, we had bacon yesterday." I was not there yesterday. I just don't understand a meatless breakfast when you advertise HOT breakfast. One of the top reasons I stay at the 'more expensive' Hampton is for the great rooms and hot breakfast. I had a cold continental breakfast during this stay...disappointing. Other then that, this place is GREAT and I would highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Gina R
Danielle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us!! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to provide you with wonderful Customer Service. Our motto is, "Every Guest, Every Time."

I have reviewed your comments in regards to the breakfast with our Housekeeping Team so that we will not have this issue with the breakfast moving forward. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again sometime soon!

Welcome to The Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Woodward OK Family!