All reviews would stay here again quiet hotel up to date nice property rooms are clean good size convenient location comfortable bed staff was friendly bjs gym housekeeping refrigerator tub
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I guess I shouldn’t complain too much because it only costs 7500 Marriott rewards points to stay here, but there’s a reason for that.

The water pressure for the showers isn’t enough, the ac had mold, no water in the gym, and no toilet paper in the lobby bathroom. I used paper towels.

For the price in points you can’t really beat it, but don’t expect much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Laura B, Manager at Courtyard Oklahoma City North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the correct departments.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean, beds were comfy & staff was friendly. Rooms were spacious and pool area is small but ok. They do not offer any kind of complimentary breakfast and the hotel will put an extra $100+ hold on your card. We did have to go ask for fresh towels on the third night because they were behind on washing. Would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the right department.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Sam greeted me upon arrival and I was accommodated with an early check-in. Due to myself being a Marriott Rewards Gold Elite member I was also given an upgrade to a King suite with a whirlpool tub in the bathroom. I had asked for this in advance when I made the room reservation, but Sam said it did not show up on my room requests. Soon everything was in order and the room was comfortable. The bed was what you should expect from a Marriott property and very relaxing. Both the living area and the bedroom had televisions and there was ample seating if you were to have guests during your stay. There was a Keurig coffee maker in the room but only 2 pods of very weak coffee and only enough creamer/sugar for one cup. Courtyards everywhere try their best to encourage you to go down to their Bistro and purchase what many consider overpriced beverages. The room did have a microwave and a small fridge by the wet bar. On the down side the shower floor was slick. I had walked around with bare feet in the room and when I stepped into the shower the water turned black from the bottom of my feet. Carpets need cleaned apparently. The whirlpool was only big enough for one person at a time and when my companion tried to use it the suction outlet did not have a cover over it. It sucked her skin up tight when she brushed against it. The tub also had a leak we could not stop, and so, it was useless. But, the bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.
I did not use the fitness center this time but I have in the past and it has just what you need. The pool and hot tub are inside and nice though rather small.
FYI...Become a Marriott Rewards member!

Room Tip: rooms away from elevator, pool area, and outside doors are your best bet for added peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The Hotel is far enough away from the highway that you can not hear the traffic and the staff was friendly. There was no water pressure and hot water. It took all most an hour to fill up the hot tub. after it was full it was only warm at best.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

When doing business in the area, this was my go to place for lodging, plenty of things to do nearby or just grab a bite in their lounge/bar. Quiet and super clean, with a great staff and always willing to go the extra mile to help.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
James P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Oklahoma City North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared it will our staff to continue to motivate and inspire them. We hope to see you again when your work returns you to the area.