See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice and accommodating
However, the room reeked of cigarettes
It was a non smoking room I asked for, checked to be sure they understood, etc
They must be like so many others that think non smoking means no one smoked in it in the last ten minutes
It was torture but after my long flight I was too tired to complain

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank teslastones
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The room was ok. The beds were so thin. The AC would not get cold. The remote to the tv was missing had to go get one. The remote they gave us did not work. There is no elevator to room so if you have a lot of luggage it sucks carry it up stairs. They are remodeling the place they said it really needs it. The check in was ok but she was to busy calling maintence to fix something.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank rich3485
Reviewed 22 April 2016

This was an older hotel. The rooms were old along with the furniture. It was in need of repair. The meeting rooms and cub attached were nice and roomy for our event. The price was very reasonable. The staff seemed laid back and since I was rarely in the room it worked for me.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for several days on business. The hotel was disgusting but--being in the oil field--that's nothing new for us. My review is for the management who doesn't deserve HALF of a star. We had 6 rooms reserved and checked out on a Wednesday but we were charged for 2 more nights in all 6 rooms. This hotel currently owes me over $600. I've been calling several times a day every day for 5 days now and haven't heard one word from the thief of a manager. The front desk lady (who has, I must add, remained very cordial through my obsessive calls) flat out told me that THE MANAGER SITS IN HER OFFICE WITH THE DOOR SHUT AND TELLS HER TO GO AWAY when I call. Seriously? What has happened to simple respect? Much less GOOD BUSINESS? Do NOT stay here. I regret even giving these people access to my credit card.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kkdunn88
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful staff, great heated indoor pool, and awesome prices. It's also close to the airport with shuttle service. Definitely gonna stay here again. Originally heard bad things before I stayed here but as a guest I found that it's under new management and the motel is on the up and up.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo