All reviews chalkboard restaurant corner king turn down service utica square beef wellington keurig coffee maker attached restaurant historic hotel mile radius rooms are huge we ordered room service highly recommend this property fantastic hotel within miles shuttle service downtown area favorite hotel
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My family of four (2 adults and a ten and fifteen year old) was in town for a family wedding over Labor Day weekend- the wedding was not at the hotel but we chose to stay here because it is generally rated as the nicest hotel in town and we wanted to be able to experience the city since the wedding was actually in the outskirts of Tulsa. The hotel is centrally located and very nice. The hotel is quiet and the rooms are modern and very nicely appointed/updated. The beds were very comfortable and we had adjoining rooms so there was ample space for everyone to stretch out. The building itself is stately and a landmark in town. We found the staff to be very helpful but discreet. We had one meal at the Chalkboard restaurant and the food was very good and the waitstaff was attentive. We used the fitness facility which was small, but adequate. The hotel has a nice shuttle that will take you anywhere within a fair distance that would cover most destinations within the downtown area. We have travelled extensively with our family and everyone agreed it was one of the most comfortable and enjoyable hotels we have stayed at.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hello yokjo,

Thank you so much for the terrific feedback and the 5-star review! I'm so pleased to hear that everything about your stay was comfortable and that the staff was accommodating. I hope you will be able to visit us again in the future.

Hospitably Yours,

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t hesitate if you only want the best. This hotel is perfect; quiet and friendly. If you need your car, it’s off the elevator and out the door. A great location and great staff. I can’t say enough about it, should be 5 Star because it is. Comfy bed, sparkling clean room, prompt room service and awesome food. A perfect 10!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Hello Patty F,

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! It means so much to us when we get to hear about our guests' experiences, so I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I will pass on your praise to our staff and I hope you will visit us again soon!

Hospitably Yours,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel and we have stayed in some really great places in the world and this is one of our favorites! Great rooms, huge bathroom and everything is so clean!!! Parking is free and they have a shuttle that will take you around downtown and to the airport for free.
Also, the restaurant they have is absolutely to die for!!! The staff was incredible and so was the food..we set at the bar and were very happy!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, nicholleb2017!

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent trip to Tulsa. I will be sure to share your comments with our hotel and restaurant staff. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We had 3 rooms at this hotel on the 7th floor for a family trip. What an amazing hotel, with personable, warm service — honestly I doubted staying in Downtown Tulsa and now I have no idea why I did that! We enjoyed touring the Art Deco buildings nearby (spoiler alert - Tulsa is a true architectural gem!!) and ate dinner twice at Andolini’s and had gelato across the street. The rooms at this hotel are gracious, quiet, meticulously cared for and so beautiful! The parking is also so easy and convenient and the trip to the airport a very quick one. Don’t even hesitate— go see this gem of a town and stay at the Ambassador!! Such a nice treat! Thank you all!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello WaterUnderBridge,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a wonderful review of Tulsa and the Ambassador. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time here in our city. I hope your journeys will bring you back to us soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

My husband and I had a weekend trip for our anniversary. Hotel was easy to find, valet service was an added bonus. We opted to just stay at the hotel and eat at their restaurant and also order room service. We were very pleased with the bar and bar snacks. Our dinner was fantastic! The Beef Wellington was superb and the prime rib was delicious! The atmosphere in the wine cellar part of the dining room was quaint and quiet. We ordered room service for breakfast and our second dinner, all was fabulous! We stayed in the Hurley Suite on the top floor. It was amazing! Very comfortable and roomy. Definitely want to make this a yearly trip for us. Staff was very accommodating and we felt very taken care of.

Room tip: Hurley Suite was fantastic!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nora M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review, boyanton5!

I am thrilled to hear that you chose to stay with us on such an important night and that the stay was everything you wanted. I will definitely share your feedback with our restaurant and hotel staff. We will see you next year!

Happy Anniversary!