All reviews sliding door to the bathroom style door hospital stay full size refrigerator several locations need arises fire pit awesome location waffles only stayed one night your luggage awesome stay an extended stay weekend stay business trip nice amenities great place to stay
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Tv would not work in room, had to have maintance come up to repair.
Was not able to swim in the outdoor poor. The water was very cloud and dirty. Was told we could walk over to another hotels pool.... Definitely not worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Debbie S, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Needless to say, I was shocked to read your comments regarding our pool area. We do understand your frustration and I certainly apologize for the inconvenience of being told to go to hotel next to us. We check ph levels every morning and treat and shock as needed every morning.

While your last experience certainly was a disappointment, I can assure you, should you decide to give us another try, you will notice a significant difference in the experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Wonderful location, very nice hotel for the money and lots of extras for this price point. Location is near the highway but not noisy. Lots of restaurants across the street and shopping as well. I'm becoming a fan of this brand.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The hotel is OK but not real impressive. My wife and I are both disabled and checked into a handicap accessible room. It took all of my strength to get the heavy bathroom door to slide open. (My wife could have never done it.) The walkin shower is nice but there is no shower chair nor did they have any available. The handicap parking was in the rear but that door was broken. My wife cannot walk more than about 50 feet before getting severely winded. Since we both had cars, that was a problem. I only observed 2 handicap spaces. Maybe there is more but ADA requires 1 for every 25 spaces and they are to be convenient to the entrances. The room only has 1 chair for the 2 of us to share plus it sits way too low for a disabled person to easily get out of it. What were they thinking? The bed is not that comfortable nor are the pillows. We were planning on staying here while contractors repair our house but plan to check out in the morning and check-in down the street.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Debbie S, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills.

I noticed on your survey that we fell short in a couple of areas and I will be sharing your survey with the appropriate department heads to address these shortfalls in an effort to get these deficiencies corrected.

Candid comments from our guests are the only way we can maintain or improve upon service levels and/or product, so your comments are truly appreciated and welcomed.

Please know that we thank you for your patronage in the past and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is a new hotel with lots of pluses. It offered almost a full kitchen which has advantages for traveling. The room set up is great. Get the app and sign in to pick
Your own room. Nice option. No gluten free food at this breakfast spot. But having th fridge made me able to keep
Some stuff. I brought my own cereal and used their milk. Booked eggs were available although they were not tasty.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Debbie S, Assistant Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you so much for completing our Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent stay here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills.
We do have several gluten free foods available. Let the breakfast attendant know you are looking for gluten free foods and they will be happy to help you.

We are truly delighted that we were able to meet and/or exceed your expectations of service during your stay and look forward to having you here in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very friendly staff in this nicely decorated comfortable hotel. Easy access with good parking. The bed was very comfortable. We loved the room darkening blind so we could sleep in a bit. Very good value for your money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Debbie S, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

We are truly delighted that we were able to meet exceed your expectations of service during your stay. I will pass your comments on to the staff.

We do value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Tulsa.

Debbie Shrum