All reviews subway restaurant tulsa raceway rooms are clean hot breakfast tulsa area comfortable stay place to stay waffles bed was comfortable easy access first floor cereal microwave
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Clean room. No smell. Most everything you need. Ladies bring your shampoo/conditioner because this is 2-1 and tiny. Hot/cold breakfast. It is different than BW Plus, so do t expect that. Compared this to downtown BW Plus that costs double-this is the better deal unless you just want modern aesthetics. This just isn’t as updated. Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments and for noticing the many positive aspects of our hotel. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We’ll be here for you when you need us again.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I've stayed here enough. I won't stay here, again, just because of convenience. I've been to MEDALLION establishments, as well as smaller ones that rate much much better. I will not stay here, again. I deserve better, for my money and I will find better!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to this hotel for all these years and for sharing with us your joys and disappointments encountered this time. One more time, thank you very much for your review and rating. Because we value your business, we would like to provide you with a best rates for your future stay. please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Stayed few nights to view few sights in Tulsa area. Very clean hotel, room and grounds. Hotel was close to the airport and right off the highway. Subway in the hotel very good idea. Definitely recommend this hotel for stay in Tulsa.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share such a wonderful review. I am glad you like our clean room, convenient location and you will recommend us to others. We look forward to seeing you again soon next time your travels take you to the area.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very disappointed in this Best Western Hotel. Tv not working I was asked to check plugs on back of tv.
While visiting with friends in my room seen a roach crawl out of desk drawer.
Breakfast was a joke.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and staying at the BEST WESTERN - Airport.

We appreciate your feedback. Please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.

Your observations has been taken up by a team for verification and necessary actions.
It shall be our endeavor to offer a fantastic experience to all our guests,but regret that this was not case with your stay.

It you would like to get away in near future, I shall personally assist you to ensure that you get a fine stay as I don't want your last memory of this hotel to be a negative one.

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stay here often when in Tulsa on business. Always clean and beds very comfortable. Breakfast is amazing with hot biscuits and Gravy. I have never had a problem with noise waking me up and feel secure while there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel here in Tulsa, OK. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and comfortable place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.