US$120
  • Pool
US$57
US$43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$74
US$71
US$101
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$137
All reviewssubway restauranttulsa racewayhot breakfastrooms are cleantulsa areacomfortable staywafflesbed was comfortableeasy accessfirst floorbusiness trip
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Everything was very adequate. Like having easy access to air terminal. Beds are nice and clean. AC was noisy and there was a lot of noise coming through a vent in bathroom. Disconcerting at first because I thought the toilet was running all the time. The noise never stopped.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling thru Tulsa, just needing a place to sleep. Decided on Best Western Airport, mainly because of the price, and decent ratings. Our room was on the second floor, the floor wasn't recently vacuumed, and the air conditioner made a steady grinding drone all night. The security lights flooded the windows making the room darkening shades white around the edges(they did shut off at 4am). Breakfast was scarce, no biscuits, limited breakfast rolls, overall not a great value.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I apologize that some aspects of the hotel didn’t meet your expectations. We take real pride in providing a pleasant guest experience, and I regret that we let you down. We take the guest experience seriously and hope you will give our friendly staff another chance to satisfy you in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This room was fine except when we arrived at about 10:45 we were given asecond floor room. When my husband reminded them we needed a first floor room due to my arthritis the young woman told him she would just make her mother climb the stairs. I'm sure it was meant as a joke. She gave us a first floor room, but when we got there the door was ajar. We carefully inspected the room and nothing appeared disturbed, but there were no towels.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
bwairporttulsa, Webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you had a good experience with us . Housekeeping staff was informed about the No towels in the room and requested to check the room whether it is fully stocked before assign he rooms to our valued guests. I hope you will soon be able to stay with us again so we can satisfy you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We came for a soccer tournament and we needed to save money, but still wanted a comfortable & clean place to stay with simple amenities. This hotel did just that! They have a washing machine & dryer, basic fitness center, simple breakfast, clean & comfortable rooms & beds with microwave & fridge, and the convenience of a Subway. That's all we needed and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us comfortable & clean place to stay with simple amenities. We take real pride in this hotel and serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had a such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Convenient for the airport but nowhere close by for a decent meal. Room was fine but the basin cold water was warm. Breakfast was OK but I would have liked more non-sugary cereals and bacon and eggs instead of what was offered.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwairporttulsa, webmaster at Best Western Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Guest,

I’m Happy you had nice experience with us, and I sincerely thank you for your positive comments.apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.we’ll be here for you in the future if you visit the area again.