“Celebrity Club is Going Downhill”

Celebrity Club Fine Dining
Ranked #182 of 1,390 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This review is for a visit we made in May - 2017.

We have had years of experience with the Celebrity Club Restaurant.......but sadly, we will never return. We were there recently because we had family in town to celebrate their mom. We went to the Club to have a glass of champagne in her honor. Her husband used to run a hotel and knew Mike Samara for years and sent many people to dine in this once wonderful restaurant. I know Mike will never know how bad it has become, and he would be very upset if he knew. We were told by the bartender (don't know her name) that we had to drink up and be out of the restaurant by 2:00 p.m. Very crass!!!
Our response was that since there were people still eating and even one couple who came in after we did, we just wanted to sit and reminisce with our drink. We were told this is not a bar to come and have drink after drink and that there was a bar across the street for that. She then informed us that she gets off at 2:00 p.m. and had to go home and rest up and change clothes and then come back for the evening. These are things you just "dont" lay on a customer - so rude.

We were also there several months before for dinner with the same couple and the Caesar Salad was not edible - whoever was making it, did not know what he was doing. Sadly this was ordered after much bragging by me about that salad being the best anywhere - ever!!!! Our steaks were like a piece of tough leather. We are so sorry about the demise of this once wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We celebrated our 20th anniversary by going to the Celebrity Club for the first time and it was fantastic! The décor is reminiscent of an old speak-easy (so I'm told), the staff is super and the food is wonderful. We had steak that was extremely tender. We have since been back twice and sent numerous friends there as well. This is now our "go-to" place for any type of celebration.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant for my birthday.
The Red Velvet decor, and the darken room ambiance brings
you back in time.

The caesar salad that can be made "table side" is so delicious!
Choose a favorite from a limited menu, that's has just what you
need, from Fried Chicken to Catfish, Steak or Lobster! It really doesn't matter
what you choose, you will enjoy it very much.

I had the Steak Kabobs dinner and the steak just melted in your mouth!
It was served on a bed of rice pilaf.

I would only wish that they would serve Fresh Bread, while you wait for your meal,
I personally do not like 'hard' bread slices. However if you love croutons, you will
like the bread.

Enjoy Your Visit!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Celebrity Club is one of Tulsa secrets . They pan fried chicken that is 5 Star. Gloria our waitress did a great job and made our Cesar salad table side and was also 5 Star. They also great steaks and catfish.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I hadn't been to the Celebrity Club since it was a private club many years ago. I was very pleasantly surprised. The decor hasn't changed. The food and service were very good. My wife and I had salads for lunch, an Asian Chicken salad and a bacon bleu cheese salad. Both were $9.50. The salads were both very good and of ample size for lunch. They were served with bread and crostini. I intend to return and try many of their other offerings.

Been to Celebrity Club Fine Dining? Share your experiences!